Chapter 4

Christina's P.O.V.
Well that went worse than I expected. Dani and Y/N both stormed out of the room. I should probably go talk to Y/N because even if Dani might not like the fact she is joining the band, it's final. "Lauren can you talk to Dani please" I ask, knowing they are very close. "Ok. I think I should let her cool down a little though" Lauren says back. Silence fills the room for the next two minutes as I plan what I'm going to say to Y/N. I stand up and just as I'm leaving, Amy asks me a question. "Why now? Why right after they fight would you and mom and dad decide this without even telling us" Once energetic voice speaks. Her voice is now dull. "Cause they thought it would help stop the fighting. And plus Y/N wanted to join the band for a while." I answer truthfully. Honestly they just don't want to see Dani and Y/N get hurt by each other. "Well I guess that makes sense" Amy says back, emotionless. "Ok I'm going to talk to Y/N now. Laur I think you can try to talk to Dani" I say as I officially walk out of the room. "Please let this go well" I say to myself as I walk up the stairs to Y/N's bedroom. I'm good at talking to Y/N because she doesn't get angry like Dani does. I'd much rather deal with a sad Y/N then an angry Dani.

No one's P.O.V.
Christina takes a deep breath as she knocks on the bedroom door. "Y/N/N. It's me Chrissy. Can I come in?" Christina says softly. "No" Y/N quickly responds from inside the room. Christina disregards what Y/N said and turns the door nob and hesitantly enters the room. She walks in to find Y/N under the covers in her bed sobbing. "Hey don't cry." Christina says softly as she climbs the latter to Y/N's bunk. "Go away" Y/N says grumpily. "No. I'm hear to talk to you" Christina answers back calmly, knowing that if she remains gentle, she can get Y/N to stop. "I'm not talking to you. Or to anyone" Y/N says stubbornly. If everyone is going to treat her like a child, why shouldn't she act like one. As much as Christina hated thinking this, she did agree that Y/N was acting quite bratty. But being the smart women Christina is, she didn't say a word about it. "Hey I'm sorry about before. Look Dani can be a real jerk sometimes, but there's no reason to cry about it." Christina spoke hesitantly, not completely confident with what she said. Y/N says as she pokes her head out from under the covers. "There's no reason to cry about it??? I've wanted to be apart of the band since it started. And now that I finally can be, no one else wants me to be apart of it? My own sister thinks I'm a disgrace to the family and I don't even know what I did wrong! So yes...I think I have the right to be crying right now" Y/N stammers as she starts to cry again. She crawls back under the sheets to her bed and pretends Christina isn't sitting next to her. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that. Look you hav every right to be upset. Heck if Kath or one of them said that to me I'd probably punch them! But violence isn't the answer. I don't know why she says that stuff to you but all I know is that she feels powerful when you get upset. Just ignore it." Christina says, half lying. She knows exactly why Dani does it, but just won't admit it to her youngest sister. "Ok. Ok ok ok. If this is what I will have to do for it to stop, I'll do it. I'll do anything." Y/N says, just desperate for it to all be over. "Ok now come on. We are going to record our first cover with you in the band!" Christina says excitedly.

Meanwhile....
Lauren's P.O.V.
I find Dani outside in our backyard angrily kicking rocks around. "Hey Dani. Can we talk?" I ask her. She doesn't really have a choice but I still ask anyways so she thinks she's in control. "Yea I guess" She answers back. I know how angry she is right now and I don't want to test her. "So. You ok?" I ask calmly. I honestly don't have anything better to ask. "No. I can't believe Christina did that. I can't believe she's letting Y/N join the band. It's not fair!" Dani says as she continues to kick the hell out of some poor rocks. "Yea I have to admit, Christina should've told us before she announced it." I say while looking down at the ground. I might as well agree with Dani before I start arguing with her. "But it's fair that she joins now. She actually should've joined three years ago" I say to my younger sister. "But you KNOW what she's done to this family!" Dani angrily shouts. "She's done nothing. Dan take a deep breath and realize how shallow you're actually acting" I honestly speak. "Oh don't act all nice now. You hated her more than I did." Dani snapped back. "Dani that was like 7 years ago. And it was for something completely unrelated" I say. "Come on Dani. You're acting childish here. You're so mean to our little sister. Just pull you ish together and suck it up, cause she's gonna be in the band either way" I say sternly. I feel very confident with what I've just said and give myself an imaginary pat on the back. "Ugh ok Lauren. You win this time. But just cause she's in the band doesn't mean I'm going to be nice to her" Dani angrily says back as she makes her way back to the house and opens the back door. I feel so bad for Y/N. I wish Dani could just forget about it all...

A/N SORRY ITS BEEN FOREVER SINCE I UPDATED THIS STORY. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!