Chapter 3

Y/N's P.O.V.
I wake up in the morning to the sound of blasting music and someone ripping a blanket off of my warm and cozy body. "Ugh" I muffle as I flip over and tuck my head under my pillow. "Wake up. You have to come film with us." I hear Lisa's voice say, even though I pretend like I didn't. I lie on my stomach for another few seconds until I hear "What's the matter, the baby didn't get her beauty sleep." being whined by Lisa. "Ughhh. Ok I'm up" I say, knowing that if I don't get up she would keep going. "What are you even filming today?" I ask her with a hint of annoyance in my voice as I start to get out of my bed. "I don't know Christina didn't tell me." She answers with an eye roll. "Oh." I reply under my breath as I start to get ready for the long day ahead of me. I get dressed and braid my hair. For some reason, our bedroom was only populated with 2 out of the 4 girls who belong in there. I mean I'm certainly not complaining that Dani wasn't there when I woke up. I'm half way down the stairs when I hear someone say "finally the baby is awake. In 10 minutes meet us in the living room." Unexpectedly, the person who said that was Amy. Usually she doesn't tease me but I guess today is different.  I give my head a slight nod as I walk into the kitchen. I pour myself a small bowl of cereal and sit down at the kitchen table. Katherine is also in the kitchen, eating  scrambled eggs, which she must've just made. "Hey, do you know what you guys are filming today?" I ask her curiously. "Not really. All I know is that it is an announcement video and it's a live stream." She says with a smile, while taking a sip of coffee from her favorite mug. "Oh ok" I answer. I finish my cereal and put the bowl and spoon into the dish washer. Katherine does the same with her plate and fork, but does not put down her precious mug of coffee yet. I'm still not allowed to drink coffee, which is stupid if you ask me. Katherine and I walk into the living room to meet the eyes of all our other sisters. "Took you long enough" Dani says to me, and only me. "Stop Danielle" Christina says, giving her the death stare and using her full name. When Christina uses your full name, things are never good. "Ok Y/N we need you to make sure the lighting is good on the camera and we need you to make sure the angle doesn't change. It's a live stream so no one mess up" Christina barks orders at me and to the other girls. I am so tempted to answer with 'anything for you my highness' but instead I answer with a simple "yes." I go behind the camera sitting on the tripod, and make sure all the angles and lighting are perfect. I get the livestream ready to begin. "Ready?" Christina asks. I give her a nod and quietly count "3, 2, 1, now" as I press the record button. "Hey I'm Christina. I'm Katherine. I'm Lisa. I'm Amy. I'm Lauren. And I'm Dani. And we're Cimorelli" the girls all say their parts perfectly. Usually someone messes up but I think we can all tell that Christina means business today. Plus live streams can't be edited. "I have an announcement to make. I am surprising the girls with it also. They have no clue what I'm about to say, right?" Christina says as she looks at our other sisters. "Yea we actually have no clue what's going on right now" Lisa says, looking confused as the rest of them. "This is my idea. I discussed it with our parents about a week ago and I think right now is the perfect time for it." Christina says. "For what?" Dani asks. "You guys will love it but I'm not sure how my sisters would react. We are giving you guys what you've been asking for, for the longest time." Christina says, sounding nervous. What's something the fans have been asking for? Hmmm. "Just say it already" Amy says, seeming way too excited for the news that Christina is about to say. "Ok well Y/N will you come over here?" Christina motions me to come to a place I've never been, in front of the camera. It's a good think I actually look presentable. "As many of you know, this is our youngest sister Y/N. And I'm happy to say, it's time for her to join Cimorelli!" Christina cheers with joy as she embraces me with a hug. I stand as frozen as a statue. I am absolutely shocked. "Are you sure this is a good idea" Lisa mumbles. "It's too late to take it back, the live stream already heard it" Katherine says back to her. I look at my sisters reactions. Christina has a smile on her face, Katherine is grinning a tiny bit, Lisa looks annoyed, Amy looks completely shocked, Lauren looks...happy. And Dani, she looks like she's about to burst with anger, but is holding it back for the camera. "Well there's the announcement! New video coming out next week...with our new member!" Christina says as she goes to turn the live stream off. As soon as she clicked the off button, the room fills with voices coming from every direction. "WHO SAID SHE COULD JOIN." "ABSOLUTELY NOT" "FINALLY!" "YAY Y/N's A MEMBER OF THE BAND NOW" But one voice breaks through all of the others. "What. The. Hell." Dani's bitter voice pierces through all of the other voices, making the room go silent. "Why are you letting HER join our band. SHES GOING TO RUIN IT. I can't believe you Christina. This is all revenge for me isn't it. It's part of my punishment, right? YOU'RE SERIOUSLY LETTING HER JOIN THE BAND. SHE CANT EVEN MAKE ANY FRIENDS, LET ALONE SING!!!!! YOU'RE ACTUALLY GONNA LET THE WITTLE BABY JOIN OUR BAND? WOW" Dani screams, her face red with anger and her voice the most horrid sound I've ever heard. The hatred in her voice is louder than anything I've ever heard. I feel my face start to turn red as my body tenses up. I feel my eyes fill up with tears as my legs trebles. I run out of the living room, letting the tears fall down my cheeks as I go. "LOOK THERE SHE GOES AGAIN. CRYING LIKE ALWAYS. AND YOU WONDER WHY I CALL YOU A BABY!" Dani yells down the hallway as I run upstairs to our room. I lock the door and let the tears continue falling down my face. There is so much to take in right now. First of all, I'm joining the band? I've always wanted to join my sisters. I admire most of them. Now that I actually could join, Dani hates me more than ever. She thinks I'm a joke. I just don't know why she hates me so much.