7.

A Drunk, Ghost turned up another bottle of Hennessy sitting into the corner of the abandon home not sure if all the information was sinking into his head perfectly or if he just didn't want to believe it but whatever it was it sure did take a toll on him, he had went back to his old ways from drinking,smoking and selling drugs as well, his performance at school was so poor to his was put on academic probation for a whole semester but he could care less about that nothing really angered him anymore he simply went with the flow

Putting the bottle down beside him looking straight ahead closing his eyes taking a deep sigh before speaking. "It's funny how people hate to see other people happy" he said lowly turning his head towards Melanie who was now handcuffed standing in between Alzono and Ace who stood there with no expression on their face what so ever.

Ghost walked face to face with Mel shaking his head laughing, his gang knew deep inside that ghost was needing to seek mental attention quickly but they said nothing. He approached her getting in face looking her up and down as she feared him even more just hoping he never made the decision to kill her.

"I told you last year that we were over, but you just couldn't get that into your fucking brain couldn't you?, you continue to make lies up about me, stalk me even caused two people I care about to be locked up and put into a coma not knowing if he will remember how to do anything better yet be alive.

Mel got teary eyed and held her head down thinking of what she had all caused and finally realizing what she had done wrong when all she wanted to do was to make him feel her pain.

"Ghost..I didn't mean to take it this far I didn't know that all this would happen I had no intentions To hurt anyone I was just in the moment it hurt because I loved you I wanted us to be together forever but it look like I was just holding you back when you moved on I couldn't take it so I did whatever it would take to get you back" Mel said with alittle shakiness in her voice but she knew that ghost could care less it was alittle to late for explanations now.
Ghost shook his head and gave his boys the que "you know what to do" he said softly lookin down at her as if he could strangle her to death

Ayesha sat on the bed watching tv lately she hadn't been her best to do anything but go to class,see Heather and back to her dorm other than that she didn't have any strength, since her and Russell had got into a serious relationship that had even start to fool around more than ever, she knew she had been late twice but she thought it was stress and didn't pay it no attention but later as signs start to show she just might be pregnant after all, it was nothing she could do if she had baby she was to far away from home and her and Russell both would have to drop out of college and start looking for jobs.

She sighed and called up Russell getting his voice mail she left a message saying it was urgent and she needed to see him right away but little did she know her friend Ryan was about to be shocked as she was as well.

Okay hi guys I'm back and this time I thought I would i put in a little twist in the story so this time.

What you think ghost meant by "you know what to do"

Think Ryan will have life in prison and might find out she is pregnant or will Ayesha find out she is pregnant .

Leave comments down below on what you think until next time. See ya.

Faith💕