2

THE room was silent not a noise just glances exchanged every second, Ghost looked down at his hands, his mouth quivering and his eyes holding back tears

Ghost never has acted this about any girl expect for women in his family but any regular girl he could care less about they didn't put an effect on him he just carried on with his everyday lifestyle but Heather was different.

"It's okay,Son take your time we understand this is an difficult time for you all who are close to Heather" Mr.James said grabbing Ghost's hand.

"Okay,there's this girl on campus who is disrespectful, Heather was assigned by our history teacher to tutor me each day we had a test so days when she was busy we tutored but lately we had stopped"

"Why what happen?" Her parents questioned Ghost looking concerned with no expression so what on their face, Ghost had to tell about Melanie she had to get her payback.

"Well everysince Melanie Reeds found out she starting teasing, she does it to everyone even me. Her heart is filled with coaled, so one day after class I went to met up with her but before I could make it I was hit upside the head with glass vase finding a note that read "there's more to come" that's when I found Melanie was hurt"

"WHAT MEL IS SETTING UP TO HURT US?!!" Ryan screamed out while tears were streaming down her face uncomfortably she couldn't take any more about Melanie at this point she was ready to fight even if it met killing.

"That's it I'm pulling her out of Howard university...for good I've heard enough my child shall not be in danger because of an good deed she was doing and neither should you young man you and her both could've been killed" Mrs and Mr James walked out the room not looking back to say a word they were stunned at this, Heather didn't have one mean bone in her body and for someone to hurt her made them worry about their child's safety even more"

Since visiting hours were over and all of them had early class tomorrow they all decided to head back to their dorms, before running into Marcus, Heather's friend from Physics he couldn't stand Ghost and felt that this was his fault she was in this condition but he warned her though.

"What made you show your face huh?" Marcus said looking ghost right in face directly in his eyes he wasn't scared ghost since both them were real close childhood friends growing up till both got accepted into Howard that's when ghost started to change he never knew why he just went with it.

Ghost stood firm too not packing down from Marcus looking directly at him with his head held high and jaw clinched together, Marcus could have picked on him any other day but today was not one of those days that he wanted to be bother he was already hurt and had business to take care of.

"Whatever you got to say to me better wait,get the fuck out of my way" Ghost bumped Marcus shoulder before walking in the opposite direction he punched the wall super hard before walking to his car.

Ghost and Marcus both had feelings for Heather but the choice was Heather's not theirs to make for her.

@/thatniggaghost: I pray for a speedy recovery can't bear another second without hearing your voice.

A/n: Okay so Marcus and Ghost BOTH! like Heather so I guess that's why he was warning Heather about ghost.

And No reaction about Heather leaving what

It all awaits in chapter three

Until then

SEE YA!!

-Faith ❤️