❤I'll Shut You Up and Take Your Breath Away❤

The skit that Taehyung and Jin did at MAMA 2016 was regarded as "soft core porn". At least Taehyung thought so. He had cornered Jin that night, backstage and in a dressing room. He grabbed Jin by the neck. "Your chest feels nice, your neck does too, I wonder what would happen if I decided to take your breath away." Taehyung squeezed his hand and Jin started choking. "T-t-taehyung, p-please," Jin panted as he felt his windpipe getting crushed. He could see stars swimming around him but at the same time he was getting hard. Taehyung palmed Jin's dick. "Getting excited from me taking your breath away?" Cooed Taehyung, before he released Jin's neck and ripped of both their pants. Taehyung stuck two fingers into Jin.
"Wait, how are you so loose?"
"I played with myself before going on stage cos I knew I was gonna get excited."
Taehyung growled before grabbing lube out of his discarded pants and coating his dick. He slid in roughly and grabbed onto Jin's black choker. Taehyung yanked hard on the choker making Jin splutter and cough while getting harder. "Such a naughty hyung, liking your dongsaeng's dick ramming you while you choke on your own spit." Before any of them came Taehyung went in front of Jin and stuffed his dick in Jin's mouth effectively choking him. "Such a pretty mouth, but I want to see what happens when I force you to your limits." Taehyung thrusted roughly into Jin's mouth making him have tears leaking out of his eyes. Taehyung came into Jin's mouth and tugged on his choker at the same time, effectively cutting his air off. At that moment, Jin came too while choking on Taehyung's dick and also getting choked by the choker. Cum started leaking out of his mouth and Taehyung noticed and let go of the choker allowing Jin to swallow his cum and breathe easily.
"Did I take your breath away hyung?"

A/N Any innocents are welcome here into the Smut Mother's embrace.