❤Hot Breaths and Foggy Mirrors❤

Jungkook was tired this is what happened:
Jimin was dancing hard that day and Jungkook saw him panting. He grabbed water and threw it to Jimin before he went home. Jimin had pulled Jungkook down and whispered into his ear while panting, sending his hot breath down onto Jungkook's neck and onto his ear. He shivered, and agreed to stay with Jimin to practice. The room started getting warmer and warmer with tension and Jungkook wasn't doing so well, due to him trying to supress a boner. When they sat down to rest, they both sat against the windows panting hard. Jungkook couldn't help but notice how Jimin's breath was clogging up the mirror and also his mind. He leaned in close to Jimin and whispered "You're so fucking hot you know? Panting like a bitch in heat." Jimin felt Jungkook's hot breath and turned his head and kissed him. Clothes came off within the next few second flying everywhere. There were mirrors everywhere and if someone were to come in they would get a full 360° view. Jungkook leaned down and licked Jimin's nipple. "Fuck Kookie, please just fuck me." Kookie sucked one into his mouth then softly blew on it hotly causing goosebumps to spread all over Jimin's skin. Jungkook travelled lower and licked Jimin's dick before he put it in his mouth and then suddenly pulled off before Jimin was going to come. He blew on Jimin's soldier once more before he flipped him over. Jungkook slobbered all over Jimin's hole and slowly inserted his fingers one by one. "J-jungkook, please," he whined. Jungkook blew on his hole and then put his dick in slowly. Jungkook growled as he entered Jimin and started thrusting full speed. Jimin was on the verge of coming with Jungkook tugging on his dick. "Mine," Jungkook blew into his ear and before long, Jimin was coming so hard he blacked out.
Jimin found himself lying in bed, cleaned up with Jungkook breathing in his ear...

A/N All of these are oneshots and if you don't like them then please don't report.