Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Laurence's pov

Weekend! Now we have the freedom of being out of school for a while and being able to hang out with friends instead. I had already made plans to hang out with Talsie, Cat and Garroth at the mall. Originally it was just Garroth but Cat 'overheard' the conversation and insisted on coming with Talsie. I was preparing to leave, while doing so I sang believer in a small voice

"Third things third, send a pray to the ones up above, oooOOO, your spirit up above, oooOOO, I was chocking in the crowd-" I stopped once noticing Cadenza at my door smiling.

"I wish you would join the choir or something at the least".

"No, that's to much work."

I Waited outside my house for Garroth to come walk with me to the mall. Then I saw him coming towards my house, something feels off. Wait a minute he's not waving his arms like an idiot?

"Hey Laurence ready to go?"

"Yeah," We walked for A while with neither of us talking but I decided to break the ice, "How did you sleep last night?"

"I wouldn't sleep, I was thinking too much". That explains why he didn't wave, Garroth was just tired.

"What were you thinking about?"

"J-just things th-that happened at school". Garroth is stuttering? I thought he was getting better at confidence, unless he's lying.

Before much time we arrived at the mall, we eventually saw Talsie and Cat.

"Hi Garrence," Cat said whilst her face brightened with joy.

"Hey Tat!" Retorted Garroth.

"Yeesh (I typed yeesh and it corrected to eyeshadow), you guys need a better ship name", I spoke thy truth.

"We should get smoothies", Suggested Talsie.

Time skip rope

Garroth's pov

Once we all had are smoothies we continued to walk around the mall, looking for any shops we should stop at. My eyes felt really tired, I couldn't stop stressing last night about a dream I had at the beginning of the night. It had Laurence in it, and I was in it and we- I can't even think about it with out blushing.

"Hey Garroth Are you okay?" Laurence asked me while drinking his smoothie, "you're blushing".

"Yeah, it's just hot."

"How Are you hot?"

"Oh, I'm very hot."

"I repeat myself how are you hot?"

Then Talsie interrupted saying she wanted to go into some clothing store. Cat went with her something about Talsie being her guide so she won't run into any more poles. So Laurence and I waited out side for the girls patiently. A girl probably our age then came up to the other side of Laurence.

"Hey I'm Jar," she said playing with her hair, "I was hoping I could get your number".

"I'm sorry are you having a problem with my boyfriend," I said standing next to him wrapping an arm around his waist.

"My bad", she mumbled after scoffing then left.

I untangled my arm from his waist, "sorry".

"It's fine but you must be getting really hot," he smirked after seeming to reals again. I raised a hand to my face and gently placed my finger tips on my cheek feeling a lot of warmth from it led me to know that I was blushing.

"I need to go to the bathroom," I said rushing towards the direction of the bathroom. I heard a tiny okay from Laurence before I left.

Once in the bathroom I stared at my blushing reflection, sometimes I wish I was as confident as Laurence. I washed my faces at stopped the redness on my face as I left. That's when I saw Talsie standing outside the bathroom waiting for me.

"So do you like Laurence," Talsie asked making it sound more like a statement.

"I-I'm straight."

"That's not what I asked," she huffed and looked at the floor, "tell me when you can answer that question yourself". Then she walked back to were cat and Laurence were.

Time skip

Now I was walking Laurence back to his house. Things were quiet.

"So why were you blushing?"

"It was an awkward situation".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think this chapter was pretty good.

Written by- do I really have to say?

...I got an avocado for Christmas... true story...

No no no no, Tat better not be Talsie's and my ship name - Cat