Chapter 6

Laurence's pov

Everyone else had already been picked up from the sleepover by their parents, except for Silver and I, so we decided to walk to our houses. Our route was the same so we talked to eachother the entire time. Until the conversation got really serious, touching a conversation I would not of expect from anyone.

"Why are you so worried about telling people you like guys?" She asked. Wait how is it possible for silver to know I haven't told anyone I like Garroth.

"How did you find out!?", I stopped walking as she did to.

"I could tell as soon as you walked in to my class room in freshman year, my gaydar went crazy", Silver said keeping a straight face, "you also like Garroth".

"How!?!??!??!!??!!!??"

"I was awake last night". Good going Laurence! 

"Please don't tell anyone," I resigned from my shock ,"You have to promise me".

"It's not my secret to tell," Silver began walking and I followed closely.

"Thank you" I took somewhat of a pause, "and what's a gaydar?".

"A radar for gayness".

Garroth's pov

 I got home from the sleepover with Vylad. I was in my room feeling really bored, so I decided to annoy Laurence. I mean text Laurence

Texts

Garroth: Bro

Garroth: Bro

Garroth: Bro

Laurence: bro

Garroth: bra

Laurence: bra

Garroth: BRUH

Laurence: BRUH, yes?

Garroth: hi

Laurence: ...okay

Laurence: Gar, I wanted to tell you something important to me

Garroth: do you want to do it on a phone call

Laurence: okay

Texts end~

"What did you want to tell me Laurence."

"Umm, you would be my friend no matter what happened right". He sounds like he is about to cry.

"Yes, I care about you, if something is on your mind I want to be your human diary", That may of been the most thoughtful words I have ever said.

"Okay... I-i think I might..." I think he's crying now, It can't be that bad, can it?

"Do you want me to come over to your house", I said, it felt wrong to leave a friend when they're struggling.

"Ye-yeah".

Time skip....

Once in his room, I saw him sitting on his bed with tears running down his cheeks as he looked down. I went next to him after closing the door, I wrapped my arms around his torso. Then he rested his head on my chest, slumping to be able to do so.

"I think I might be Gay", he said to me quietly and hesitantly.

"That's why you're sad?" I can't believe that someone would be afraid to tell other people about themselves, "don't worry, you're not the first person in the world to go through this, someone else has done this before and I don't know who they are, but I know you can be five times stronger then them."

"Ga-Garroth", he wrapped his arms around my neck and pushed us down on the bed. Now we were just embracing each other on the bed. (EeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEeeeeeEEEeeEeEkkkkk, sorry someone had to say it). "Tha-thankyou".

"Why is it so bad?" He gave me a confused look, "to be gay".

"It's not bad to be gay, some people just give you the idea that it is not right", he is still crying as he looked up at me, tear stains on his face.

 I pulled him closer up to my face by his waist, I felt like I wanted to kiss him, but I'm.. straight. So I just stared at his face that was blushing from how close our faces actually are right now. Laurence soon stopped blushing as he released that I had stopped pulling him closer, Then he fell asleep.

Oh shoot I 'm gay now

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed this chapter :D , it's not too short but I still love it.

word count: 666 .....666 .....666

I am so ready for our future, I am so ready for our future, totally didn't say it twice to get to 666.

666