Found..

What What In The Butt . Lol hey , its vanessa & i just wrote a new chapter! Dance with me now hunnys ! Pat the dog & screw the light bulb ! NOW STOP THE TRAFFIC AND LET THE PEOPLE GO ! Lol i crack myself up . Anycarrots ... ENJOY THE STORY ! <3

Harry's POV ;

Ugh ! Its been 3 hours and we still haven't found her. The boys and I have been asking around for her but people just freak out or stay starstruck.

"Harry! Come here! I think we've found her!" liam said pointing to a page in a magazine.

I ran to liam and grabbed the magazine from his hands and sure enough there she was with the girl from the concert posing in the teen vogue magazine . God shes gorgeous . I payed for the magazine and asked this guy on the corner of the street if he knew her.

"Excuse me sir, im sorry to bother you but do you by any chance know this girl?" i asked i said showing him the picture of her.

"You mean the curly haired one? Thats vanessa. She lives down that street, make a left at the end and on your right hand side you should see a condominium building, ask the front desk guy to send you up to her apartment." the man said moving his hands.

"thank you so much sir" i said. I began to walk down the street that the man had told me to with the lads following behind me.

I got to the building and opened the glass doors to see a man behind the counter so i walked up to him with the lads right behind me.

"Excuse me, does vanessa live here?" i said

"Yeah. You guys are one direction right?" he asked

"Yeah. Could we maybe have her apartment number, we want to surprise her." i said

"Sure, shes in apartment 0201 . The 20th floor" he says pointing to the elevator.

"thanks." i say and walk towards the elevator with the lads. We get in and press the button. My heart is beating quite fast and im beginning to sweat. What if she doesnt want to see me? What if she doesnt like me? What if -DING . The bell snapped me outta my thoughts and the doors opened. We walked out and searched for 0201 .

"Hazza! I found it ! I found the apartment!" louis yells jumping up and down in front of the door.

I walk towards the apartment and stand in front it. Oh god. Im scared. I cant do this. I turn around to walk away but liam is standing right in front of me with one if his eyebrow raised.

"we searched for this girl for almost 4 hours and you've barely slept a thing last night. You're going to knock on that door and you're going to get this girl you've been on about... Go on .. Knock !" liam says.

I sighed .. Okay . I turn around and knocked twice and waited with the boys. I heard footsteps come closer to the door and my heart rate just increased. The door opened and my hopes were too high. It wasnt her. It was a girl with brown , curly hair and hazel eyes about 5'9 or 5'10 Well shes just gorgeous too .

"Oh my god! One direction! Hi guys .. U-um what are you doing here??" she asked awkwardly .

"Well i was looking for a girl about 5'3 , curly brown hair , green orange eyes, skinny , just complete gorgeous her names vanessa.. Have you by any chance seen her?" i said hopefully.

"Harry , you've come to the right place. This is her apartment but shes in her music room at the moment but you boys are welcome to come in" she said stepping aside. We mumbled thank you and walked in. Wow , her apartment was not bad . Tall blue and white walls, white leather sofas, a big kitchen thats white and blue , a big dining room with a big chandiler hanging from the ceiling with a long dark cherry wood table in the center of the room . I like it . I walked into the living room to see zayn flirting with the girl who answered the door. Someones got a crush. I'll bother him about it later. I then see a girl with brown/black hair , dark brown eyes and about 5ft and filipino looking sitting next to liam and im guessing just talking. At least liam is actually smiling and not faking it like he's done lately. I remind myself to thank her later for taking liams mind off of danielle and actually making him smile and laugh. Right now im focused on getting vanessa. I walk into the kitchen to see niall and the girl who was standing next to vanessa in the concert yesterday scarfing down sandwiches. Perfect match. I walk back into the living room and go down a hallway. I look around and see frames on the walls of 2 little girls , maybe about 4 years old. one with curly hair and one with straight hair . Im guessing thats vanessa and the girl from the concert. I continue looking at the pictures when i feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see the girl from the concert yesterday.