Aragorn POV

I stood with Lord Elrond, watching as a human girl trained with Elrond's twin sons. I was impressed with how well she fought with a double bladed sword. I glanced at Elrond.

"Who is she?" I asked him.

"That is (y/n)," the elf lord replied. "She came to us not long ago, but where she comes from is a mystery."

"Does she not know where she comes from?"

"No, she does know, yet she says that her home is hard to describe."

"How has she been here?"

"Very well. She enjoys spending time with Arwen, along with myself." He paused. "She is special."

"How so?"

"She appears to have a form of foresight. We are unsure how far it reaches, but when she arrived, she knew us. When you came with the halflings, she seemed very pleased, yet also troubled." He looked at me. "She knows about the quest, Aragorn. She is planning on going with you."

"Has (y/n) told you anything about the quest?"

"She has told me very little, but I can sense that she knows quite a lot about it. If she gives you any warnings, listen to her."

"I will," I said. "Do you think she will tell us what is to come?"

"I am not sure. She may, she may not. It all depends on when she sees it fit to tell you all."

"Who else knows of her gift?"

"You and Gandalf. No one else needs to know at the moment." I nodded. "Watch over her, Aragorn. I have a feeling she will be of great use to the quest."