chapter eighteen

[ hey guys! sorry for the long wait on this. Some of you might have seen the message I posted last night - there are only three more chapters left to his story (including this chapter). I am planning to do a flashback next chapter but I am too sure ]

*Zayn's POV*

"We never hang out. We should hang out. Actually, we should go on a date" 

"Oh yeah?"

I nodded before turning to face Liam who looked rather surprised. I guess he wasn't expecting the 'dating' part to come so soon but I felt like we were ready and there was only a small amount of wating I could take before I felt the need to do something and this was pretty much it; I was done waiting.

"I mean, nothing too fancy, just the two of us doing something" I added in, seconds later. Liam seemed to agree with that because he followed my sentence with a small nod.

"We can get the boys to go out for tonight?" Liam suggested. 

"Sounds like a plan"

***

"I am not watching that. If you put that on, I am going straight to bed" Liam warned as he hovered over my hunched figure, trying his best to peer past my shoulder and see what movie I was putting on. 

I sighed and then glanced up to look at Liam through my eyelashes, a small pout tugged over my lips. Liam almost instantly shook his head and looked away; giving me the look that clearly told me he wasn't falling for the face. 

"The Avengers, Zayn. That one or no movie at all" Liam stated. He huffed and placed his hands on his waist. 

"You're stubborn" 

"You love it" Liam grinned; he tugged at my arm after I had put the DVD in and guided me to the coach. It wasn't even a decision I had to make; as soon as Liam pressed his body slightly against mine, I locked my arms around his waist and pulled him in closer because if I was going to sit this close to Liam, I wasn't going to not touch him. 

Liam looked past his shoulder and grinned at me - It only made me pull him closer. We have been here. But it was different now. I knew what the outcome of letting Liam go is. Before I didn't. And this time I am going to make sure, I don't let the person I care the most about just slip through my fingertips. 

I felt Liam shift in my arms before he turned around; he leaned in close so that his nose and eyes were in line with mine before he gave me another one of his adorable, goofy grins. They made me want to freeze everything in the moment and capture how the corners of his lips turned and how that smile was tugged onto his lips. 

"Hey" Liam breathed out, bumping his nose lightly against mine. 

"Are actually acknowledging me while there's a marvel movie going on right in front of you? Wow. I feel special now" I replied. Liam slapped a hand over my chest as he briefly turned his attention to the TV screen before he put his eyes back on me. 

I let my hand brush against Liam's bare skin, the hem of his t-shirt pulled up by my other hand. And I could feel the soft blow of Liam's breath over my lips as he inched slightly closer, his eyes half closed. His hand lifted up to cup the back of my head; the cold presence of Liam's touch felt like a burning sensation and I could feel myself getting hotter - the area around my crotch become more aroused. 

Liam surged forward and placed a quick kiss to my lips before his hand pulled at the strands bit of my hair and his lips lazily trailing down to my neck. The burning sensation of his touch was only worsening; I could pull Liam closer until there was no space left between us. 

And I need more touching - more skin to skin. 

"You sure this is okay?" I managed to blurt out before I let my lips remuse their work on Liam's neck; his head was tilted back, his lips wide apart as he took desperate, deep breath, his fingers still running through my hair, urging me on. 

"We don't always have to be slow" Liam replied. 

That was all it took for me to let Liam push me down against the couch. My disturbed breathing and the sound of Liam's finger findling with my zip was the only sound audible in the room. Liam let out a short whine after a few seconds which me arch up and chase his lips until he willingly kissed me back, one of his hands rushing back into my hair. My arms wrapped around his neck to keep him flush against my body. 

I rolled my hips in order to get more of Liam which sort of worked before Liam hurriedly pushed down my pants with his slipping in shortly after. 

"Li?"

"huh?"

"Why'd you stop?"

"Oh it's the bit where the hulk literally trashes the shit out of Loki, I can't miss it"

[ so that kind of escalated quickly...I don't even know. And no, there isn't going to be any proper smut. This is all you guys are getting. I just feel like this story doesn't really need a sex scene. so yeah sorry for any typos/errors  ]

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW

x