Chapter 6

Thank-you to everyone who commented on the last chapter telling me how much they loved it, it really made me smile and made my day :) Lots of love to you guys, virtual cupcakes sent to you all :) 

BTW if you don't guess, the outfit on the right is the outfit Cassidy wears :)

- Kira :) x

     For the rest of the weekend I managed to avoid the boys as much as possible. It was easy enough, given they were mostly too busy with performing and soundchecks, then when they had spare time catching up on rest, to come and find me in the arena or backstage. The Sunday was easiest though, since I was taking photos of the performances rather than backstage, so I was at the front of the stage or at the edge of it, but whenever I wasn't taking photos I ended up backstage, as it was the only other place to go unless I wanted to wander around Greenwich. I liked it backstage though, I got time to catch up with what was happening and see the celebrities. I even got a picture and an autograph from a few!

     The Sunday show eventually ended around ten o'clock and we had to wait for the arena to empty before packing up. I was meant to go back home and send the photos to Capital FM so they could choose which ones went on the website, but instead I was going to the after-party. The photos would have to wait until I got back. That's what I thought anyway. As I packed I realized I hadn't been at all contacted about it. I had no idea where it was. I probably shouldn't have avoided the boys, they had information I needed.

     I picked up my things and went backstage to look around. Just as I was entering the corridor with the dressing rooms, I walked into someone. They grabbed my arm to stop be falling backwards onto my bum, which I was grateful for. Not so much for stopping me from hurting myself, rather for stopping my damaging my camera. 

"Thanks." I said, giving my camera bag a quick check. 

"No problem." Said my rescuer. I knew that voice. Harry. I looked up and sure enough he was looking down at me, a grin on his face. We were in very close proximity, I noticed. I also noticed he had a dimple on his left cheek. "I was just looking for you actually." 

"Joy." I said, sarcasm clearly in my voice. He ignored my comment and continued.

"It's about the party. Meet us outside the dressing room in, say, ten minutes? We'll take you to the party." He explained. I nodded, and we stood for a moment longer. I was unsure how I felt about standing so close to Harry. Part of me quite enjoyed it, but the other part screamed at me to move away. I listened to the part that was enjoying it and didn't move. Instead I stood there, staring into his light green eyes. He always looked into my eyes when we spoke. I found it somewhat unnerving, but not now. 

     I'm not sure how long we stood like that, his hand still clasped around my arm, looking into each others eyes. But we sprung apart when we heard an all to familiar voice. 

"Harry!" Louis shouted, emerging from the hallway. When he saw us, he lifted an eyebrow. 

"What?" Harry asked, sounding annoyed. I kept my eyes on the floor, feeling my cheeks flush with embarrassment. I wasn't sure why I was embarrassed though. We hadn't done anything. Except stare at each other. But it felt like we had a moment of, I don't know, understanding maybe? I wasn't sure what it was but it had felt like something.

"Am I interrupting something? I can come back later?" Louis said, struggling to hide the smile that was forming on his lips. I felt myself blush harder. I cursed myself for blushing over this boy. I didn't like blushing, it made me feel vunerable, I didn't like the feeling of knowing everyone could see my emotions on my face. I liked to keep them hidden.