11.

11.

All the three boys were standing still in their positions, none of them knowing what the hell they were supposed to do. The silence was very eerie and Louis wanted it to break, desperately. He is in a state of shock really;

"You need to leave Harry." Louis spoke up.

"No, Louis. I need to know what is happening here." Liam said sternly looking at the two.

Louis' eyes were furious; he was supposed to be happy wasn't he? When he finally got to the level of being happy in a relationship irrespective of whether he loves Liam or no; Harry comes and fucks everything up.

"Liam, he's lying okay?- he's a fucking cheater. He literally plays with people's hearts- and he- fuck I hate you Harry, just leave." Louis' voice
trembled in the end.

Harry came forward and started taking Louis' hands into his, but Louis yanked them away.
"Lou? Just please, listen to me." he said softly.

"No."

"Guys, someone start talking. I need to know whatever shit is going on here." Liam said with a little frustration. Poor thing is a bit lost; he has no clue about the scenarios that happened a few months ago.

Harry kept looking at Louis all this time; he knew Louis was lying straight through his teeth; he knows Louis still likes him. Harry is feeling achingly guilty though, Liam is his best friend since they literally starting talking. He didn't mean to sabotage their relationship. But he definitely doesn't see the point in the relationship when Louis is clearly squirming in it.

Louis took a deep breathe and started telling everything from the time he started crushing on Harry the first time he saw him until Harry fucked him hard and classified him as a good fuck. He also mentioned that he loved Harry and he still does.

Throughout the whole talk, Liam's face was utterly blank. He's heartbroken; he never knew all the things he's done for his Louis ended up in garbage.

"Di-Did you like me at least?" Liam muttered choking a heart aching sob.

"Liam- I did and I -I still like you but-." Liam cut him off, " your heart belongs to Harry; I know."

Harry was emotionless. He's cursing himself for being a terrible best friend, terrible person; altogether he's just a fucked up person.

"I'm sorry." Louis said his head ducked down. Liam slumped down on the sofa unable to stand anymore; Louis immediately went over and sat beside him, hugging his shoulder.

"Liam, fuck- I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." he kept chanting.

"I want to be alone guys." Liam said.

Louis stood up without muttering anything else; grabbed Harry by his arm roughly and came out of the house. As soon as they came out; Harry shoved Louis onto the wall beside the front door and pressed his lips onto Louis'.

Louis pushed him away before he advances; "I just broke up Harry, fuck you think you can do whatever you want whenever you want to? I still don't trust you okay? Just leave me fucking alone." Louis screamed and walked away leaving Harry behind who's almost close to tears.

Soooo thoughts?? :)