Chapter 8: He Returns

Crow was in his apartment, fixing his deck when he got a loud knock at the door. Concerned, he got up and answered the door when suddenly...

"What the--!? What are you do--ahhhh!!!"

A large knife was forced into Crow's shoulder. She stumbled backwards a he slammed the door, quickly locking it as he held his now bleeding shoulder. He stumbled around until he fell to the ground, reaching and grabbing his phone on the table as he slid his hand off.

The redhead pushed himself to lean against the couch as he dialed a number.

"911, what is your emergency?" A woman asked.

"My name is...Crow Hogan... I've just been stabbed through...the shoulder and...I'm bleeding...badly..."

"Ok, I'm sending help now. I've just tracked your location and help will be there shortly. Just relax and don't make any sudden movements or the wound might become deeper and/or the bleeding will increase so just stay put until officials arrive."

"Thank you..." Crow said before disconnecting. He let out a sigh when he dialed another number, preying for an answer as he listened to the rings.

"Hello?" Asked a feminine voice.

"Yui, is that you? Where's Jack?" Crow asked.

"Yes and upstairs. Is there something wrong? You sound like you're in trouble. What's going on?"

"Just...meet...me...at the...hospital..." He said before collapsing from blood loss, the phone dropping as Crow hit the floor.

"Crow? Hey, what's going on? Crow! Crow, please answer me! Crow!!" Yui was freaking out now as she heard men talking in the back round when someone spoke into the phone.

"Hello? Is anyone there?" A man asked.

"Yes, I am! My name is Yui Fudo! What has happened to my friend?"

"Calm down, ma'am. We will take your friend to the hospital to get him treated. We won't let him die, not like this."

"Ok... Well, he'll be having four visitors. Two are female and two are male. Their names are Jacklyn Atlas, Jack Atlas, Yusei Fudo, and myself, Yui Fudo."

"Will do ma'am."

"Thank you..." She said before the line disconnected.

Yui closed the phone, staring at it and noticed it was Jack's phone she had answered. The blackette suddenly felt hot tears fill her eyes as she wiped them away, refusing to shed a tear when she heard footsteps coming down the stairs, the phone still in her hands.

"Yui? Who was that on the phone? I heard it ring and that you answered it." Jack said, going over to the blackette as she set the phone down.

"It's..." She said softly. "...Crow..."

"What about him?"

A tear fell as she looked up to the blonde. "He's hurt, Jack! I dot know what happened to him but all he said was to meet him at the hospital! U don't know what happened to him, but we have to go see him and see if he's all right!"

"Hey, hey, calm down, Yui." Jack pulled the sobbing girl into his arms. "Look, we'll go to the hospital and see Crow. Just remember, nothing like this will ever keep Crow down."

The girl nodded. "I told them that you and I would go visit as well as my brother and your sister... But...I didn't call them yet because you came down before I could..."

"Don't worry, I'll call them... Just go get ready and we'll leave when you're ready."

Yui nodded before going upstairs.