Chapter 6: When Life Brings You Hell, All Follows

A couple days had passed since Jack and Yui's talk after what she had done to her arm. Everything seemed normal with her, but to Jack, she seemed to he getting much worse. She wouldn't leave her room unless it was to eat, bathe, or fetch something.

That same voice inside Yui's head that kept talking to her brought her to, instead of a razor, as she would've much preferred more, used a knife instead as she made more cuts on her chest, a spot she knew she could easily hide if she were to bandage them, and would also reopen some of her smaller cuts, but not the big ones, no, for that would be far to difficult to cover up, but these smaller ones were much easier to hide. Eventually, the damaged girl gave this voice a name; she called it Shame. It held all her guilt, all her lies, all her sorrow, and most importantly, all her shame, and that's why she gave it the name of Shame because it led more of that than anything else.

Jack on the other hand had no idea of this little secret Yui was keeping from him because he never saw any signs. However, the blonde didn't want to just sit around and do nothing; he wanted to get Yui something to at least cheer her up, even if only for a second or two.

The blonde went up the stairs of Yui's bedroom and knocked on the door. The blackette gasped as she threw the knife under bed, running into the bathroom to bandage her wounds.

"One second, please!" Yui called.

Once she finished wrapping herself, she pulled her shirt down and went to the door. She opened it and poked her head out to see Jack at her bedroom door.

"Yes?" She asked softly.

"In going to go out and get some things, did you need anything?" The blonde man asked.

The girl shook her head. "No, I'm fine." She said.

"Ok. I'll be back in about an hour, so don't leave the house until I return, understood?"

The blackette nodded again. "Good. I'll be seeing you later then."

"Mm..." She said before Jack left, the girl closing her door.

When she knew Jack was gone, Yui went to the center of the room, looking around until she crawled into a corner, tucking her knees into her chest as she wrapped her arms around them and put her head on the tops of her knees.

"You're so pathetic... You're hiding your lies again... Why do you do this? Why do you let it get the best of you?" Said Shame.

"Shut it... You can't control me..."

"Oh, is that what you think? Then Ju is it I managed to make you give yourself more cuts and even reopen a few, hmm?"

"Just go away... I don't wanna talk to you..."

"And yet you are... Come on, just one more cut, it won't hurt and no one will know... Just do it!"

Yui just sat there as Shame continued to talk, taunting her with its words as she curled up tighter into that corner, the only thing on her mind being Jack as she didn't know what to think of anymore... Everything was spinning, revenge and hatred in the air as it soon became suffocating, just like before when Jack had left I hat empty room at Crow's... Only, this time...it was different as it made Yui hate herself, despise herself. No, the time before was sorrow and loneliness while this...this was hatred for her own self...

************************************************************************

Me: And there you have it, a tragic twist will hatred and vengeance that only seems to trap Yui even more in her own darkness that she can't seem to escape from, but is trying with all her might to go back to the way she was before... But there you have it, the sixth night... Stay tuned for the seventh night when Yui just might get a spark of hope inside her. Until then, my darlings... Muahahahahahaha... *disappears as laughter echoes*