3. Teach me, please!

Alec sat in his room, yanking his hair. Last night he dreamed about Magnus making a move on him in the secluded science room. Last night, he sat thinking about how Magnus' soft hands had felt against his face, against his cheek and there were those lips. Alec always knew he was different, but it never bothered him. He had showed himself in his sports, and gotten so good at it that he had no time to think for anything else.

"What am I to do?" Alec's heart thudded. He knew what he wanted to do but it can't be done. Magnus seemed to have been with many people and Alec was just plain inexperienced but he wanted it so much.

He yanked his hair one more time and decided to get some early practice and workout.

Magnus too had come early, that morning to place all the competition plan for this year at the desk for anyone to take, if they wish to. All those who were interested in science needed to prepare for anything well in advance. He was also early, so he could get to class without encountering Alec. Magnus planned to apologize to Alec after school for what he did yesterday. He had a lot to think about it. 'For an adorable guy like him, he must have felt violated.' Magnus thought. 

Magnus got out of the science department and was passing by the junior classes. More specifically Alec's class when both were caught by surprise as Alec came out wearing his sports wear.

Magnus' eyes widened. Alec's too! On a whim, Alec grabbed Magnus' hand and dragged him along the corridoe and into an empty class, sliding the door shut behind him.

'He is going to kill me for yesterday.' Magnus' mind screamed at him. So, it was a surprise when Alec crashed his lips against Magnus'.

Magnus stomach flipped, Alec's soft lips made him feel heavenly. Hard and soft, sliding across the curved, pressed hungrily. He closed his eyes and placed a hand on Alec's cheek, letting it slide to his hair.

Alec's tongue and teeth knocked against his and Magnus knew that he was inexperienced. He had never been with anyone inexperienced before. Magnus knew, he had read about it. Alec hand grabbed Magnus' lower back and pulled him closer with a sportsperson's strength. This, Magnus didn't read about. He pulled back breathing heavily but felt like it was bad idea as cold air rushed in between them.

He looked at Alec looking away from him, flushed face in the little light  that streamed through the windows in the empty classroom. 

'He wasn't going to kill me.' was all Magnus could think.

"Was that your revenge for yesterday?" Alec looked at Magnus smirking slightly.

"Yo could do better, you know." Magnus teased. He could never have imagined the hard headed sports president to be kissing him, so.. roughly and yet it felt so good. He wanted more.

"I... I don't." the vulnerability in Alec's voice made Magnus want to protect him.

He put a hand to Alec's chin and turned his head to look him in the eye. 

"I don't know how." Magnus felt like cold water was poured over him. How could he tease such an innocent person? But there was no other way he could think of to keep him close

"I.." Magnus was lost for words.

Then, Magnus smiled, not smirk, but a real smile and this time, Alec didn't question it. He always knew he had something for Magnus. He had looked at the man in the hallways, with his friends, on the grounds, in class, smiling. But Alec had felt helpless when Magnus had only glared or smirked at him. He could do nothing but respond wildly, bitter. This was the first time.

"We could... I mean... Think about it. It's not like you are bound to be with me. It could be casual or serious. You choice. You now where to find me!" Magnus knew he was putting a lot of strength in Alec's hand. He bolted out, unable to stand there any longer, stuttering.

"Magnus!" Alec called into the empty room , shocked and little too late. Didn't Magnus wanted anything serious to do with him? Or did he? He suggested something serious but did Alec had place in his life for anyone other than sports.

He didn't know but he wanted there to be