Chapter Twenty

A/N: I am so sorry. D: I can't believe a month flew by already AND I HAVEN'T UPDATED AT ALL and when I do, it's so short. T-T Time is really flying by for me and I feel like I don't have time for anything. :(

But anyways, I am quite surprise to see how much people like Kevin, even if he was only in a couple chapters. :P So I have a great surprise for you today~ Hope you guys enjoy this chapter and I'll try to update again soon!

-Story Start-

-Kevin's POV-

Soft snores filled the air, causing me to stop my story in the middle of my "memory". Glancing over at Sally, a sof smile grew on my face at the innocent look on her face before i mentaly slapped myself. I can't get distracted. I have to remember my orders or else ...

I growled under my breath, not even letting myself think of what would happen if I didn't follow my orders. Pulling onto the side of he road, I reached for my backpack in the backseat, keeping watch for any signs of Sally waking up. Heaving out a sigh as I set the bag on my lap, I quickly zipped my bag open and pulled out a needle filled with clear liquid. Clenching my jaw, I slowly inserted the needle into her arm. She jerked, her eyes shooting open, but the drug had already begun to run it's course. Her eyes drooped shut and she was now sleeping again. I sighed before putting the needle back in my bag carefully and gently tossed it into the back seat. Looking at my childhood friend, my heart clenched tightly. Maybe ..

'Kevin!'

I jerked as my pack link was wrenched open, forcing myself to clear my head.

'Yes?'

'Where are you?' he growled out, impatience clear in his voice. I resisted the urge to snap at him, choosing to instead grip the wheel tightly.

'I just gave her the drug. I'll be there in a minute.'

Silence.

Taking that as a sign of dismissal, I pulled back onto the road, wishing that I could just drive Sally far from this maniac.

-Unknown POV-

I paced back and forth in my office. My plan was finally being set into motion and soon, I will have total control over everyone. There were just two loose ends I needed to deal with.

A smile crept on my face as Kevin stood in front of me, Sally unconscious in his arms. "Good job. Go place her in one of the bedrooms upstairs. That drug should keep her out for the rest of the day."

He stiffly nodded his head and as he turned to walk up the stairs, my grin grew even bigger. I knew he hated what I was making him do and I took advantage of that very often. Turning around, I walked over to my desk and sat down, looking over my plans again. Everything was falling into place quite nicely now. Opening my mindlink, I looked for my best fighter, forcing open his own mindlink.

"Lucas. I need to talk to you"

Without waiting for a response, I cut off the mindlink, my head snapping up as Kevin entered the room, a blank look on his face. I grinned, deciding to have some fun before Lucas got here.

"Selene was asking about you when I visited her today," I stated in an almost carefree tone. my gin growing as I saw his facade drop for a second before going blank.

"She was asking me why her pathetic mate wouldn't come save her from an asshole such as myself."

This time, he couldn't hold back the anger and disgust off his face and I laughed, staring at the boy in front of me. "What are you going to do about it boy? You can't do anything while I have your mate prisoner. You can't even save your friend. You-"

I was cut off by a loud knock resounding through the room. Granting them permission to come in, Lucas entered the room, his face a blank slate.

"Ah, Lucas. I'm thinking of going on to the next phase of the plan. Kevin, your dismissed." As he turned on his heel, I stopped him.

"Oh, and one more thing, grandson. Make sure she takes her pills. Her wolf will come out if she doesn't and if she does transform into that damn silver wolf, it will be your job to kill her."

He stopped only for a moment before he walked out of the room. My face still holding my grin, I turned to Lucas. "Now just need to finish up one last loose end."