Who's on top ?

*Kari*
"Well not the God of wisdom definately". I says with a smirk, as I press the tip of his own sword to his chest. He is gritting his teeth.
He looks like he is weighing his options. His eyes eyes is hazel to my big surprise. Contrasting with his golden curls and blond beard. His voice is soft. "My lady, let's not do anything stupid here. I promise you that I am who I say I am and that I am not here to harm you or your father".
"Sorry but I am not in a mood to trust a stranger right now, with my father missing and aliens invading my home". I say, keeping the sword pointing at him. I have to give it to him, he kind of do look Asgaardian, tall and handsome, clad in leather and elaborate armour.
He is starting to look like he finds me rather annoying. Well that can't really be my problem. Suddenly he do some kind of backflip, grapping my old foil in the same motion. A rather impressive move for a guy who is like 6'4 and wearing armour. His blade crosses mine. "Please stop this foolishness".
"Hey you were the one barging in here with a sword". I say. I feel on top here. I mean I got the only actual dangerous blade, I am an olympic fencer and a trained agent. He might be bigger and stronger, but I am definately faster and more agile.
His voice is overbearing in a way that annoys me greatly right now. "I mearly came to your aid my lady. I heard you were in trouble and wanted to offer my assistance".
"I had it prince charming. I could have handled those aliens". I tell him. I am not some little damsel in distress that needs rescuing from tall handsome men.
He lifts the foil as if he is saluting me before a fight. "With this ? A cute little thing, but you were going to kill 4 chitauri with this ? What is it even some kind of training rapier for kids ? By the way not a prince, but thanks for calling me charming".
"I didn't...". I roll my eyes. "And no that is actually my Olympic foil. But no I was just looking for a better weapon. I am a trained agent. Not a weak woman in need of saving".
He bites his lip as to stop himself from saying something, then he smile. "Then I am sorry I got in your way my lady. Now could you please be so kind as to hand me back my sword ?"
"Or I could keep it just to be safe". I tell him. I am not about to hand this stranger my only weapon. I am still not sure I can trust him.
He shakes his head slowly. "See I can't really let you keep it. It has great sentimental value to me and also I don't like being unarmed. So please give it to me or I will have to take it back".

*Fandral*
"And how would you do that ? I am a champion fencer and I have the only real weapon ?" She asks my with a small smirk.
I don't really like to fight women, it just seems wrong to me. And I don't want to hurt her. But I do need my sword back and I kind of need to show her I am who I say I am. "Well I would have to win it from you".
"I would like to see you try blondie". She says. Okay I am done with this and I wonder if midgaardian women is always this problematic.
I make a swift attack, twirling the light weapon in my hand around my sword in her hand, stepping inside her personal space, making it impossible to attack me with the much larger sword. I am not out to hurt her in any way. I just want my sword back and keep her from killing me. Odin had warned me that if I am killed while here, I can't return to Valhalla.
To my surprise she throws the sword up in the air, do a double backwards salto and catches the sword again. Now out of my reach. "Did you really think I was that easy".
"I had hoped". I tell her with a smirk, slowly moving closer. "And by the way, cute panties, I like the little teddy bears".
She blushes scarlet, probably having forgotten how sparsely she is clad. "And here I thought you were a gentleman".
"Is it my fault that you decided to show me your panties ? I am not sure that is what a real lady does". I say arching one eyebrow. I parry her attack. I must admit that she is better with a sword that I gave her credit for, especially since the sword is much to heavy for her.
Okay I might have offended her, because she is attacking me with real fury now, and this stupid little, what did she call it ? Foil is not strong enough to take many full blows from Fimbuldraugr. So I have to retreat.

*Kari*
I got him, he is backing of, knowing that my foil won't hold to many blows from this sword. I like his sword actually. It is a bit heavy for me, but it feels good in my hand and has great balance. "Are you giving up ?"
"I don't even know what that word means". He says, and I realised I made a mistake. He grabs a small mahogany table, using as a shield. And suddenly I am backing up, trying to hold him at bay.
His arm shoots out, grabbing my wrist. And before I realises what is happening, he is behind me, my body pressed into his. Both my wrist locked in his steel grip. His hot breath fanning over my cheek as his voice sound in my ear. "Please release the sword my lady and stop this foolishness".
I know I don't have a chance to get free. He is simply to strong for me. My chest is heaving. But I also realise that if he really wanted to harm me he could have, but he don't. He only holds me as tight as he needs to. I open my hand, letting go of the sword.
"If I let you go, do you promise not to attack me again ? I am only here to talk to your father". I am suddenly aware of how his breath feels on my skin. How his big hands feels gripping my wrists. How strong and big he feels pressed into me.
I nod, swallowing. "Yeah, I am not going to attack you". I say and he lets my wrists go. Picking up his sword and sheeting it.
"Okay then, let's start over. I am Fandral warrior of Assgard. Odin has send me to talk to your father". He says with a light bow, grabbing my hand and kissing it lightly.
Looking better at him, well he isn't a chitauri and he isn't human either. Having seen both Thor and Loki up close, yeah he kind of have the same air about him. "Kari Selvig, and sorry about the welcome, but one can't be to cautious these days".
"All is forgiven my lady". He says with an almost blinding smile. "But you say that your father is missing ?"