Chapter 9.

Bridget's P.O.V

PREVIOUSLY:

I know he's lying but I let it go in breakfast. Then it hit about what they said about him and his gang. They steal and rob and kill. Is that what he's going to do right now?

On the way to the place I keep on thinking about it. Would he tell me? I mean I am his girlfriend right. I'm not going to be that nosey girlfriend but I'll find out what he's hiding. Would Callie be there? Would she know anything. Would Harry tell her anything? Or would he lie to her too?

Once Callie stepped in the cabin I grabbed her into somewhere where no one can hear us. I told her what Perrie El and Sophia had told me that night about their criminal records. She looks at me shocked and says Harry didn't tell her anything. "I know Niall didn't tell me anything he'll probably keep all these secrets and we just started going out a-" "Wait you're going out with him." "Yea, I did start having feelings for him even after all this" I say looking down.

"YOU STARTED TO FALL FOR A CRIMINAL YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HE CAN DO TO YOU. HE MIGHT JUST WANT TO GET IN YOUR PANTS AND YOUR GOING TO LET HIM DO THAT TO YOU." She screams/whispers. "I'm not going to let him do that to me you know me. I wouldn't just throw myself at him" I say. "I know sorry I'm just surprised with all this." I look at her shocked. "Oh do you want to go sit over there." She nods and we go sit on the couch. That's when Niall says he's leaving. I nod and give him a small peck.

Once the boys leave I grab Callie and tell the rest of the girls we'll be back. They look unsure and say they'll come with us. Not trying to be rude I agree. I make sure to be with Callie more than 10feet in front of them so they won't hear our conversation.

"He-hey Bridget do you think we'll ever see our families again." She asks me with her voice sounding like its about to crack. "I d-don't know" Then it hits me. I won't ever get to see anyone that I've known for so many years. "Callie I think I know what they might have done or might be doing." She looks at me confusingly. "They probably wont even let us go back to Mullingar. Or even let us go back to our family." She looks at the edge of tears. The girls tell us it's getting late so we had to head back. We follow and renter the cabin. I start to have a flashback about everything I use to have with my mum. All my birthdays and then him. His name was Marcos. We had started to get close and he was my best friend after Callie. He knew about the problem I had and helped me though it. He helped me through it when everything was dark.

To think that'll never see him again. I start to cry. I cover my face with my hands and cry and cry. Then I feel my hands being moved. I look up to see Niall with a concerned face.

IT ALL MAKES SENCE NOW!!!