Chapter 3.

Bridget's P.O.V

I feel the pair of hands on my mouth and waist drag me backwards along with the person grabbing my legs. We cross the street getting closer to the Range Rovers I had seen earlier. "Louis open the door." The brunette haired guy says.

I hear the door open before being placed in the back seat of the car. "Hand me those ropes Niall." the guy with the buzz hair cut says to the .... Niall. "Make sure to cover her eyes and mouth too, Liam." Shit Liam and Niall each get a pair of ropes and bandanas. I am too shock to even move or say something. They lay me down across the back seat and begin to tie my hands and feet together.

Niall gets the bandanas covering my eyes and mouth. It didn't even matter because the windows where tinted you couldn't even see anything. Once they are finished tying me they close the door hearing the child lock close. REALLY ?!

Do they think I'm going to jump off of a moving car. Even though I'm being kidnapped I'm not that stupid. Wait where's Callie? I saw they get her too. I hear mumbling coming from outside of the car before the two front doors open.

"Make sure to tell Liam to take care of her, Zayn." "Yea mate see you at the house." Luckily they tied me hands to my back. Dumbasses They didn't even check for my phone or anything. I reach down to my back right pocket get my phone. Just as I get it out, it slips out of my hand. "Oh sweetheart you really think we're idiots." Niall says. He reaches over and snatches my phone from the seat. "Thank You."

After taking away my phone he starts to drive. Ughh this is so uncomfortable. My hands are tied together on my back so either I'm facing upward and my hands are getting squished on my back or I'm on my side and my elbow digging into my side. After switching positions over a thousand times I decide just to sit up.

We had been driving for about 45 minutes before the car comes to a stop. I try to act asleep but fail miserably."I know you're awake princess."Niall says after opening the back door. And fuck no to the name princess.

Well what does he expect me to do just to fall asleep in some strangers car where I have no idea where I am or with who. "Lets go." Niall says throwing me over his shoulder like I weight no more than five pounds. I try to scream but remember my mouth was covered . So my only option left was to start kicking. I begin to kick and worm around trying my best to get out of his hold.

"Stop struggling you won't be able to get out and if you keep trying and get out there will be punishments." He growls. I stop struggling while he carriers me...... I have no idea where. He climbs up some steps hard making my head hit his back hard. He tries to hold on to his laugh. haha very funny. He opens the door to I'm guessing a house getting out of the warm weather and enter the cool air.

"Hey who's this?" I hear a female voice say. "This is my girl and that's Harry's." I try to move around see if I can catch a glimpse of Callie."Im going to go put them upstairs and we'll be back." I heard a few "okays" Hold on I only heard one girls voice. How many girls are in here. This must be like a playboy house or something.

I feel Niall start to climb what I presume are stairs after about 15 seconds he stops and I hear a door creek open. I am then placed on a bed. He starts to take of the ropes and bandanas. Finally I am able to see him good. He has brown hair and blue eyes. He has the 'bad boy' image. Both arms had sleeve tattoos and some on his chest that where peeking out of his white v-shirt he also had a pair of black skinny jeans and white supras. And those damn piercings giving him the whole image now.

"When you're finish checking me out I'll introduce myself." Niall says with a smirk that I want to slap right off his face. I blush look down.

No I shouldn't be blushing he KIDNAPPED me and tied me against my will I should be angry. "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO TAKE ME AND MY FRIEND. YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS JUST TIED US AND TOOK US-"

"Well I think I'm your 'owner' now. As your little daddy didn't follow the rules and he's owes a shit load of money so he wouldn't mind if we took you. So then we found out about daddy's little girl. Then we took you, THE END." He says with a sarcastic smile.

"Anyway I'm Niall Horan. The people down stairs are my mates and their girlfriends, I guess, Louis and Eleanor; Liam and Sophia; Zayn and Perrie; Harry and whats your friends name?" "It's Callie" "Okay then Harry and Callie and now you and I." "Now your turn." "No." I elbow him in the guts and try to make a run for it. Sadly though his stomach was too hard for my elbow to make any damage, and he quickly throws me back on the bed.

"Okay... anyway go take a shower and I'll give you some clothes to wear so I can introduce you to everyone down stairs." "Um excuse me but I'm not taking a shower because first I already did this morning second I'm not taking a shower in a perv's house and third you can't make me."

"Well boo you will take another shower and I'm not a stranger I'm Niall and I can and will tell you what to do. Now the shower is over there and I'll give you your clothes when you come out." I huff but walk over to where he is pointing. "If you want I can help you shower." Niall says with a smirk." "hummm...... How about NO." I say turning around.

*******

Niall P.O.V

Damn fiesty I like it. I step out of the room and walk into the hall and bump into Harry. "Hey" "Hey" "How did it go?" "Well her name is Callie and is stubborn won't even talk to me and tried to escape about 3 times. So fine I guess and you?"

"Swas mad at first but gave in and she just went in to take a shower." I say before I hear my bedroom door open. I see Bridget look at me and then the other side of the hall before starting to run.

What the hell. I run as fast as I can. Wow that girl can run. I finally catch up to her before she got to the stairs. I grab her by the waist carrying her back to my room. I reopen the door before placing her in there and making sure I locked the door. "Oh and by the way you're going to pay for that tonight." I say winking. Then closing the door...