Chapter 8 - Worried

"How did you lose your virginity?" Asks Jang-Mi. I freeze while Seulgi and Na-yu begin to think.
"Lets start with..." Jang-Mi spins the spinner. "...Seulgi."

"Ummm well he was my first boyfriend," she begins. I feel scared about telling them. "We had just spent the whole day together and I went back to his house. We both agree and that's that." Jang-Mi looks disappointed with her story. Maybe she was expecting more drama.

"Well how about you, Na-yu?" Jang-Mi says as Na-yu begins to think.

"It was a while ago, I'd been seeing him for some time," she says. "He was taking me home and then it just kinda happened."

"Oooooh," Seulgi hums cutely. "but where did you do it?" Na-yu begins to blush.

How did someone get past the iron walls of Park Na-yu?

"We did it," she stutters. "We did it on the sofa." She speaks so quickly I barely catches what she says. Her cheeks are sharing a familiar with colour of a fire engine.

"Here," Jang-Mi says passing her a cider. "Have some more." Na-yu smiles and takes it.
"And finally the one and only Kim Ai-yeon." I freeze.

"Have you even lost your virginity?" Seulgi laughs as she sees my reaction.

Yes.

"Oh my god. You haven't, have you?" She smiles.

I have.

"If she had everyone would know," Na-yu joins in. "Tae can't keep his mouth shut. I awkwardly run my hand through my hair.

"Wait you have?" Jang-Mi says, her mouthing gaping wide.

Possibly.

"Come on tell us," she says. "It was with Tae right? We can all already work that out." I wince. I'm not ready to tell them, but for some reason I feel obliged. However before I can't start Na-yu says:

"It wasn't Tae was it?" I blush and move my mouth awkwardly.

"It wasn't," I confess. They lean in to hear my story. "I was drunk okay?" They nod in synchronisation.

Creepy

"I invited him round my house and then it happened," I tell them.

"Wow?" Seulgi says.

"How do you not have any feelings for the guy who took your virginity?" Jang-Mi asks.

"Because it was an accident," I snap.

But it wasn't an accident when Jungkook said it was. Why do I keep contradicting myself? I need to apologise to Jungkook.

"If you say so," Jang-Mi says, shuffling back to her cushion.

***

There's a slam of a door in the kitchen. A angry looking Jang-Mi appears. Her face red from the intake of alcohol.

"There's no drinks left," she huffs. I look around to see the other two girls drunk of their wits too.

"I'll go," I say reluctantly. I'm not drunk as I keep pouring my drinks down the sink when they arent looking. I never want to risk getting drunk ever again.

Jang-Mi thanks me as I leave. I walk down the stairs from her apartment. The sky is dark and stars are poking through. The sky is just like it was the day I met Jungkook.

I really miss you, Jungkook.

I keep walking through the town making sure I'm in heavily crowded areas for my own safety. I pause. I pause in front of the park. I look in to see if I can see anyone. It looks empty, so I make my way inside. I walk into the play area and look over to the swings. A figure with a orange tipped cigarette is sitting on one of the swings. I look at the floor in front of them. A pile of cigarette lay on the floor in front. There must be six or seven just laying there. Another one drops out of their mouth onto the floor. They pull another out and light it. After a single breath of it I rush over to the figure and pull it out of their hand. It was who I expected.