Chapter #3

I pull out my books from my locker and chuck my bag in I've only known these guys for what a day and it feels like I've known them for years. I smile as they bicker next to me occasionally stopping for a kiss. I slam my locker, breaking them away from each other. I smile at them and walk down the hall with Max and Hope. They have their arms strung around each others shoulders and Hope pull me into a hug. I smile at her as I pull away and ask her about how she met Max. "Well we we're lab partners and then we just started hanging out with each other and then we became more than friends. She looks up at max and she kisses his jawline which he then smiles down at her and kisses her on the forehead. I walk down the hall and as we near our classroom I see Eric walk through the classroom door. I smile widely and wave at him as he notices me making my way over to the class. "Hey Lola" he says as  he enter the classroom with me and I sit in between him and Hope. "Hey Mr. Smoothie guy" I nudge his shoulder and he playfully punches me in the shoulder. I see a girl with piercing blue eyes and blonde hair looking at us and as she meets my eyes she looks down in embarrassment. I smile and pull out a pencil as the class starts. I walk out of the class laughing my head off as Eric trips I know I'm such a bad friend but  it was funny I pull him up as he dust himself off I bite down hard on my tounge to stop the jolts off giggles. Hope was laughing as well and she seems to be holding her tounge as well. I walk into the cafeteria and sit down at the table with a tray off warm pasta not very appetising I put the fork in the bowl and swirl it around as I listen to Hope and Max bichering and Eric trying to seperate them.  I look away from my crazy friends and gaze around the cafeteria. My eyes fall on a girl with piercing blue eyes. She looks back down at her disgustiong plate of probabley cold pasta and twirls her long blonde ponytail in her fingers, Alone. 

I turn my head as the merging streets flying before my eyes I glance at Hope in a daze yet still concentrating on the road. I smile at her and she looks over to me "whats on your mind?"  She then looks back towards the road "Well's theres this girl, she's in our English class and she looks kinda' lonley " Hope takes a sharp turn and I clutch the handle hanging to my right. " The one with the really blue eyes right?" I nod as she starts to slow as we go around a round about, "yeah, i've seen her around it's Leila or Lilly"  I smile as we slow into a parking space. I hope Erics working today I think to myself and walk past  the massive sign and into the bistro looking smothie bar. We slide into a booth with some of Max's jock friends, I slide low into the seat and unlock my phone occasionally looking up pretending to be listening to their boring conversation about the big 'Game'. As I look up for the millionth time a notice one of Max's friends looking at me and I wriggle in my seat did i realse my powers? I look back down and see him smirk at me from the corners of my eyes. I swing my legs out of the booth as Eric walks through the door. I give him a wave as he walks into the staff only area and appears behind the counter with a apron and a name tag "Hey Mr Smoothie" I sit on the counter top and he smiles at me "Pretty good Miss..." he trails of "well when you get a job" I cough up a laugh and he shoos me off the bench as a lady with a pram walks through the door and makes her way to the counter. As I walk back over to the booth I see Hopes head pop up and she mouths 'Help' I mockingly laugh and she squeezes out of the booth and walks over to me and we sit down at a small table and she begins to talk to me about her crazy dream where she was in a hotel and she became friends with Theo James and Shailene Woodley. I stare at her and sarcastically say OMG thats amazeballs. She shoots me a look and I stick my lip out in my defense off her plastered look. She eventually starts to crack up "Hey Hope come 'ere" I hear Max's voice yell from the booth. "Thats my cue." She sad faces me "be right back" I smile as she races over to the booth. I see the boy staring at me again and I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I look at my smartphone and see a random number apear I click the answer icon "Hello?" I hear a fit of giggles "Guess Who?" I look over my shoulder to find Eric talking into his phone. I stand up and walk up to him whilst holding up my phone "How did you get my number" he shrugges his shoulders and I glare at him "Oh I could dele-" I cut him off "Your forgiven" I click add to contacts and type in Eric's name. He smirks at me as my strawberry squeeze smoothie is being blended. I pick at my nails and shrug my shoulders as he continues to smirk at me. Hope appears as Eric places my smoothie on the table, I place $4.30 on the table and walk over to her she smiles and I sit in front of her and we continue to talk. 

I walk up the pathway to my house and unlock my front door, stepping into a delicious smelling dinner. I walk through the kitchen, almost running. I kneel on my knees and look into the oven, roast chicken with crispy potatoes. I walk up the stairs and pull my phone out of my back pocket and read the text Eric had just sent me.

New Chapter Coming soon Hope you enjoyed make sure to watch the trailer and follow my joint account @ohsnapitzuz

- G