Chapter #1

Hiiii

Well this is a new story I've been working on hope you enjoy it and if you have some time check out my other story 'Falling For Him' and a massive thank you @thatgirltilly for the amazing cover :D

Thanks Guys

- Gabby ☮

I open my locker pull my books out and slam it shut what is it with these normals I think to myself as I try to contain my powers as they begin to stare at me as I walk to my first period  thats what they call these classes down here. " Hi, I'm Hope" a clear voice says, I find myself standing in front of a slim, shortish girl with light brown hair with goldish highlights, complimented by her round hazel eyes and plump lips . "umm Hi i'm Lola" I say in a quiet, shy voice. "Welcome to Russell High" She smiles at me, and I smile to the ground and look at the disgusting tiles "So whats your first class" She looks past me and down the hall to a group of girls with lots of makeup on and bitchy sounding voices talking throughout the hallways "I have English then Geography and then I think I have Maths and Science" I sigh and she looks at me strangely "Wow your one of those people who know all there classes" and she lets out a small laugh. I walk through the classroom and sit down next to Hope. I pick up the device which was called a 'pencil' gosh this school is so different to my old school.  I close my eyes trying to contain the powers. "are you ok?" Hope looks at me "Oh yeah yeah I'm fine" I say reassuringly. contain it I yell at myself from the inside. The teacher walks through the small classroom door, not saying a word to anyone and begins to write down instructions on the board. I pull out my notepad and take down the instructions, I notice everyone around me is staring at me oh gosh did they find out I look over to Hope who is also staring at me “What?!” She continues to stare and comes out of the stare and says “Why are you doing the work?” I give her a ‘Seriously’  look and she shrugs her shoulders “Mrs Sparrow doesn’t pay attention to class, she's like deaf or something” She shrugs her shoulders and I place down my pencil and close my book. I turn around and give everyone a ‘You Happy now’  look and they turn away from me and talk amongst each other. I pull my bag onto my lap and unzip it. phone, phone, phone I think to myself as I dig through my bag. I pull out my iPhone out of my bag and scroll through my Instagram and snapchats from all my friends from my old school. “So whats your story” Hope says as she places her phone down onto the table and speaks friendly “I dunno’ really, well I used to go to ahh—“ you can’t tell her you went to a school for people with amazing and spectacular powers I say “Jordon High in urghhh in the country” She smiles at me “What about hobbies?”  she says as she reads a text off her phone and looks back to me. “ Well I really love writing music and playing my guitar” She smiles and say “Oh really, I love singing”  She says as she twist her seat around to face mine. 

I split from Hope for my Geography class but every other class we were with each other. I pull out of my thoughts as Mr Chili asks me a question. “We are going to be doing some basic stuff” He says whilst looking down at a piece of paper which from my thoughts is the class roll. “Miss Green, name the 7 continents” I look up from my notepad and say “Africa, Australia, Europe, Asia, Antarctica, South America and North America.” He nods in approval and I look back down at my notes. 

I walk out of the school gates and suddenly hear my name being called “Lola, Hey Lola” I look behind me as Hope pulls up right in front of me “Wow your one fast walker” I laugh and say “whats up?” She looks up and says “Wanna come get a smoothie with me at Smoothix” I look at her and say “I would love too” She smiles and grabs my hand tugging me towards her small red Fiat. She slowly pulls out of the car spaces and drives down the small street, blabbing on about her boyfriend Max and how he loves football and music. I smiled at my friend, although I one of the quiet ones who only opens up when they know the person really well. “So have you seen anyone who your interested in” She askes me with a smirk forming on her face. “No,not yet” I say a bit more confident, “Well don’t worry you’ll find someone there are so many hot guys here” She changes gears and turns a right into a small car park with a big florescent sigh  with big letters say ‘SMOOTHIX’ I smile up at the sign and slip my hands in my jean pockets, I see Hope smiling at a boy in the bar. “Is that Max” I ask as a boy stands up and makes his way to the entrance of the bar. “Yes” is all Hope says before she kisses Max passionately on the lips. I smile at them both and purposely clear my throat, they break apart and Hope explains “Oh Max, this is Lola she”s new” She batts her long eyelashes at Max and he say “Hey Lola, I’m Max” He thrusts is hand out and I take it into a friendly handshake “I’ve heard” I grin at Hope as we walk into the bar and sit at a table where Max leaves us to talk with his friends. I smile at her and say “he’s a total cutie” she smiles back at me and says “I know” I laugh and go over to the counter and order a strawberry smoothie “Hey Hope what do you want?” she looks up “I’m good maybe later” i nod and turn back to the guy behind the counter, I couldn’t pull away from his bright blue eyes. He hands me my smoothie and he seems to figure out I can break from his hypnotic eyes “They are pretty bright heh?” I shake my head trying to get the colour out of my eyes “Oh god they are so blue” I laugh at me embarrassing myself and put my hand on my head. He laughs at me trying to hide my embarrassment “Hey i’m Eric” he makes jazz hands at his name tag and I laugh a little  He smiles and Hope calls me back over to the table. I try to concentrate on what she was trying to converse but I couldn’t stop glancing back up at Eric who seemed to be doing the same. I can feel the powers urging up in me but I push them down taking control again.