Chapter One:The First Day

Mai's POV

So here I am, gaping at my phone. Am I really seeing this? I finally text her back saying:

hey, really, what's his name?

Not even a second later I get a reply.

its Xander! isnt that neat. its so strange...

i like it

Hmm... Interesting.

I smile as I text her back.

Id love to meet this guy. gotta finish getting ready. c u when ur ready for me.

The three of us, Jessabelle, Josephine, and I,  plan on going to school in fashion today. I had just gotten my license and camaro so I pick them up.

We all have short shorts and frilly tops on and man We.Look.Stunning.

                              ~~^~~

Xander's POV

Ok so here I am, new school, new life, new everything.

All I know right now is that I messed up big time last year. So this is my chance to change everything, no one knows who I am, so there's a start.

The first day of the senior year is starting today, wish me luck.

*************************************

I arrive at the school, which is pretty big. It doesn't even look like a school with its majestic framing and large windows and entrances. Wow, maybe I can actually do this.

I walk into the building, not knowing what will happen. Immediately people stare. Do I look ok? Why are they staring?

I am strangely approached by a very cute person hold out her hand. She must have noticed my confused look because she introduced herself.

"Hi! I'm Mai. I've heard you're new this year. Xander, right? I look forward to get to know you this year!"

"Hi? Yeah I'm Xander... How would you know?"

"Oh things get around here quickly"

Huh... Oh great.

Wait they can't possibly know what happened at the other place could they?

Anyway she is really nice so I shake her hand. Then she walks away. Wow. I think she just made my day.

She is like one of the nicest, kindest, cutest girls I could ever meet. She is a small and curvy strawberry blonde. Wow, I don't think I've seen many of those and man is she pulling it off.

                             ~~^~~

Mai's POV

Oh My God.

Xander is way more than I thought I could handle!

His hands are very strong. Wow. Just by looking at him you could tell he works out and he wants to show it off too!

Dang he's hot!

I meet up with Jessabelle and Josephine at my locker with a huge smile on my face.

"Hey what's up?"Jessabelle asks

"Jess I just met Xander. And he is extremely hot."

She hits me out of jealousy.

"Damn you know I wanted to meet him first." Josephine chimes in.

I laugh at her and I start to walk to our first class. We've always seemed to have the same class schedule, which is always good.

*************************************

As we wait for the class to start, Xander walks in curiously, as he should. I sit there smiling my ass off like an idiot when he sees me.

He smiles and walks toward me.

"Mind you, Xander is coming over!" I whisper to the two next to me.

Jess and Josephine gasp when I say that.

I laugh as he walks up to me.

"Hey, Mai, mind if I join you girls? I know no one but you for now." He asks.

"Uhh" My friends nod frantically "Sure Xander. There is a free seat right next to me" I smile kindly.

Not even a second later:

Jessabelle: Jo and i are wondering why are u two on first name basis????!!!!!

I told u i met him earlier.

Jessabelle: Wow, traitor!

That's the end of that for the day...

With that I look at Xander's schedule and turns out we almost have the same except two classes.

Welcome to the hell called my life. But at the same time I'm happy, why me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note: Ok guys I think I'm doing good. Please let me know how I'm doing. comments are much appreciated also votes and shares.  thanks guys