Fighting the fake

We were all in the Gremory mansion waiting to know on Issei's condition.

Azazel: We haven't been able to bring him out of his coma. The kids devil power is replenishing and his body is healing up alright, it would seen the extent of his injuries go deeper inside though.

Sir Zech: Deeper inside?

Kiba: He's never had a intense transformation before. Seems our only option is to wait.

(Y/N): This is my fault. If I hadn't refused Ris's offer then Issei would have been fine.

I then felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned to see Xenovia.

Xenovia: No one is blaming you. This isn't your fault.

(Y/N): It is, if I had joined the Peerage then Diodora wouldn't had taken Asia and that mess wouldn't had happened.

Gasper: No, any blame would go to those chaos brigade jerks.

(Y/N): Thanks for that Gasper.

Azazel: Hey I got a question for you Asia.

Asia: Yeah.

Azazel: You still haven't done it yet right.

(Y/N): Woah, woah, the hell kind of question are you telling her.

Azazel: I mean what she works out in training.

(Y/N): Okay, now I understand the situation a bit better.

We all went to the room where Issei is in.

Azazel: Because of his incomplete transformation, it's seems appreciate that the dragon inside him Issei is malfunctioning. The fact is his arm is still in dragon form only serves to prove the point.

Rias: If that's the problem then how do we start fixing it.

Azazel: Asia's sacred gear might resent solution to our problem.

Rias: Might is the use the operative word. Will Asia be in any danger?

Azazal: I honestly couldn't tell you.

Xenovia: No way.

Azazal: It is a possibility but it's not enable.

Asia: I'll do, at least I'll have to try.

Rias: Are you sure Asia.

Asia: Issei promised he'd always look out for me and he kept his word by beating Diodora, now it's my turn to look after him and there's no way I'm just gonna give up. I owe him more than that.

I walked behind Rias and place my hand on her shoulder. She looked at me.

(Y/N): We need to let Asia do this, she might be our chance on bringing our Issei back. Believe in her Rias.

Rias looked back and then she got off the bed.

Rias: I have full faith in you Asia.

We all started to leave the room. We all returned to the living room and waited.

Gasper: You think it's a good idea to leave Asia all alone in their.

Azazal: If she focused all her energy, we'd have no way to determine her power of force would be. And if that's the case it's not safe to be in the same area.

Akeno: You're not gonna let her go threw with it are you.

Rias: I'd be lying to you if I said it didn't scare me to death, but (Y/N) is right I have to trust Asia.

A while has passed and we went to check if everything went well and we see Asia kiss Issei.

(Y/N): Hey champ, how you feeling.