A friend in need pt.2

I was in room changing into a priest clothes and when I put the getup on I met the others.

Xenovia: I think we'll be more efficient into two groups, Let's split up

Me: That sounds like plan I can get behind.

Issei: Right well take the east.

Xenovia: Irina and I will take our search on the west part of town. If you see anything at all call the cell.

Me:*It's called a phone*

Issei: Understood.

Xenovia: Wait before you go I forgot to tell you something important.

Issei: Okay.

Xenovia: We appreciate that you took such good care of us, as thanks you should know there white dragon has awakened.

After that we head out and started walking towards the east.

Koneko: Everything okay Issei.

Issei: Yeah I'm fine. Just trying we should go next.

Kiba: Probably a place without people.

Me: Does that mean you know a place.

Kiba: Yeah I think so.

Me: Then let's get going.

We followed Kiba to some abandon building which look like a place for people to be up to no good.

Issei: What, this place.

Me: You've been here before.

Issei: Yeah, it's were we fought a stray devil.

Saji: You fought a stray devil.

Issei: Yeah, couldn't tell if she was a devil or a woman.

Koneko: Kiba hold up.

Issei: Something's not right.

We looked up the building and saw a guy wearing priest clothes. I got Yamato and ran towards Kiba as he summoned a sword and we blocked the attack.

Freed: Hey I forgot to thank you earlier.

Kiba: For what.

Me: Who is this guy?

Saji: Isn't that the stray priest.

Issei: You psychotic bastard.

Freed: Oh Hi. If it isn't the little migit and friends.

Me: *oh he is so dead for saying that*

Freed: haha. Ops I mean little lady. Forgive me. You know I was looking forward to some priest hunting tonight, but all I found are Devil's in costumes.

The priest then starts licking his sword.

Me: This guy is fucking weird.

Koneko: Careful with that sword.

Issei: Yeah if feels familiar, like the one Irina used. It's an Excalibur.

Koneko, Saji, and I threw our get up.

Freed: 5 of you in one night. This is overwhelming! Hey you your the one in red I fought last time!

Kiba jumped towards the priest and attack him but he moved out away and was now up and about to bash Kiba

Freed: Thank you for playing!

Kiba blocked it with his sword.

Freed: Some would call a holy sword a  heavenly flash Excalibur rapidly but I  call it the super fast sword!