Chapter Seven

Chapter seven-

I gathered the angel some food to eat but only just some basics. Fruit and soup which I cooked myself. I wasn't sure if it would be edible but it was worth a try. I would see the angel almost everyday, it would kill me to see how ill and badly treated he was. After a week, the angel started to trust me, I used to leave the food just inside the runes, not close enough I would burn myself and not far out that he would burn himself either but he started to take it out of my hand which was a massive improvement to me. I didn't think the angel was going to speak to me until eventually one day he did.

"Victoria, can you stay with me for tonight, I hate being alone"

"Sure"

I sat on the cold hard floor expecting a quiet night and I was wrong. I guess he did hate being alone because he started talking to me about random things like, my favourite colour, favourite band, my favourite song, book and film. He also asked me questions about why I like the music I do, what I wanted to do with my new life, places I want to go, people I'd like to meet. I've never spoke so much about myself but his company was comforting, he wasn't judge mental, he even looked up and smiled at times. He was completely dazzling, his smile was bright like the sun. His eyes were like looking into a never ending blue sea. He also laughed too when he caught me staring at him. His laughs was like wedding bells which made me laugh too, I looked away awkward though. What must he be thinking? I never got the chance to ask him before he wished me a goodnight and fell asleep.

When I eventually fell asleep, Raphael was in my dreams. We were dancing in a field full of tulips and daisy's, I wore a white ballgown dress, my hair was pinned neatly on my head ad Raphael was wearing a white shirt and white trousers, his blonde hair flopped over the place. It felt like were dancing forever ad the dream seemed to continue for what seemed forever until my conscious was aware of soft cries. They were coming from Raphael. It hurt me so much to see such a beautiful thing this upset. I slowly got up ad walked to where the runes were and sat down opposite him.

"Raphael?"

"Victoria, it hurts"

"What hurts?"

"My head"

"Is there anything I can do?"

"Help, help me, get me out of here"

"I'm trying, Blaze's is doing is best to find out exactly what the runes mean"

"The books he has aren't old enough, this are powerful dark runes from hell its self"

"How do we find the book?"

"It's not that simple Victoria, only you or blaze could do this alone"

"What is it I must do"

"Go to the pits of hell and steal the book from it"

"I'll do whatever it takes to save you"

"Listen to me, I can't bare to see you risk your life for me, but once you get into hell there is no turning back"

"I'll do this"

I realized now that I could do this, even if it would take alot of planning to do. I could't brig myself to leave Raphael alone, of course Blaze could stay with him but it's not the same. I questioned myself. Was I becoming to have feelings towards him? I shook the impossible thought out of my head, I would need a clear head and no distractions to do this impossible task. When I arrived at Blaze's apartment he hugged me gently and I noticed the tired look in his eyes.

"Victoria, where have you been?"

"I stayed with Raphael last night, look your books won't give us any clues to how to disarm those runes, Raphael told me that the only book is in the pits of hell"

"So how do we get it?"

"I go get it, I could fool them, say I want an army prepared for the battle, have a look exactly how they plan to win the battle, and maybe see if I could use the runes in the plan to make it seem false"

"It's dangerous down there, I can't loose you"

"I have no choice, we need to save the angel"

"So we need a plan"

For the rest of the day we planned how I was going to get there, I couldn't exactly sneak in because there are guards there and I didn't fancy being teared to pieces by a hell hound even if I am a vampire. In the end we came up with summoning my dad to take me with him. So far the plan seemed great, I would just have to think the rest through alone seen as Rosie is training her wolf self with a local pack she found alongside Alder. Blaze had promised to stay with Raphael to keep him company. Now that things were set in order we would just have to summon my dad. I was prepared so Blaze spoke the words and left me alone while my dad appeared in front of me. The thought of him being in front of me and being a disgusting monster made my stomach knot. I suppose I was good at hiding how I felt because my dad was smiling at me stupidly.

"My beautiful Victoria, how pleasant to see you"

"And you to dad, I'm ready"

"Ready for what?"

"The battle, I'm going to need an army"

"Ah, I'm so proud you came around, I doubted you for a moment"

"Never doubt me dad, I will make you proud"

"Very well daughter, take my hand"

I took his hand, and we were spinning down underground. The first thing I noticed was how hot it was, the heat burned my skin. I noticed how dark it was too, if it wasn't for my vampire instincts, I would of most likely fell over. Up ahead I could make out tall gates, in a similar way they were like heavens gates but unlike them they were covered in blood.

"Welcome my daughter to hell"