How I died

*Fandral*
I have this weird feeling walking down the rainbow bridge, not knowing what is the cause of it. Thor has left us to guard the bifrost as he didn't trust Skurge and Heimdall had fleed during Loki's reign as king. I still felt I should have seen through his disguise, after all I had known Loki and his tricks for a long time. But he had kept sending us away on quests.
Thor had hauled Loki of to midgaard to fetch back Odin from were he had stashed him. And I couldn't help wondering if Loki's magic had really been able to keep Odin a prisoner for this long or he had choosen to stay away. And if he had, didn't that mean he was content with Loki being on the throne ?
As I said I had this weird feeling, like the universe has tilted slightly. I brushed it of, it was just the suspense and the sitting still and doing nothing that was getting to me.
"Morning Volstagg". I greet the big man as I enter the dome. He has taken the night shift and is sitting on the steps watching Skurge rummage through all his stuff he had gotten from Midgaard using the bifrost.
"Morning Fandral. You look like sleep was you deprived last night, a young maiden I presume". Volstagg says laughing heartily.
I shake my head. "I wish it was as well. No I was plagued by violent dreams, of Fenrir raising up and Asgaard burning.. ragnarok".
"Ragnarok". He says it like he is tasting the word. "Well lets hope it was just a dream. Maybe you have been away from real battle for to long my friend".
"Yeah, might just be that". I say not sure I believe it myself. "So I take it that it was an uneventful night here ?"
Skurge shows up with something I don't know what is in his hands, it is a flat square that seems to be made of glass and that lights up when he touches it. "Good night here Fandral, nothing to worry about".
"Okay Skurge, good to know". The man is a fool honestly and he tries to hard to snake himself in on people. I don't trust him.
Suddenly there is a desperate call for the bifrost to be opened. It sounds like Loki and I wonder what can have Loki in a panic. Volstagg grabs the big sword. Opening the portal and we all wait. Expecting Loki and Thor to come through. But instead a dark figure stepped forward.
"Kneel for you queen". She demanded. Hela..if she is loose Odin is dead. I have no idea were Thor and Loki is. Volstagg grabs for his weapon, but she makes an annoyed motion, spearing him on her knives. I have no choice, so I charge her, hoping to hold her for just a moment.
The pain is blinding, searing through me and I know I am dying. Already before I hit the ground I know I am done for and the last thing I hear is Skurge trying to weasel himself out of dying. The blackness. But only shortly before a soft voice calls for me, guiding me. I know it is the Valkyries that have come to get my soul, to bring me to Valhalla. There I will find peace.