Part1

Part theme:-
Breath me by Sia.
____________________________

"Why do you always defend her..she is a freak!"her friends told her.

"No she isn't,she is just stressed" caitlyn shrugged.

"Stressed!!!,..she fucking talks to herself,..She tried to die,..she is a freak!" One of them said.

"Don't mess with her..she is my friend and I won't allow you to make fun of her again" cai said warningly.

"OK
Ok,do whatever the fuck you want,she obviously messed with your mind" one of her friends said while them leaving.

If only they know the truth if they only know how much of a brave,strong and kind person her friend is.
If they only knew how many times she stood by caitlyn's side!
If only they knew how much Emily rose helped her.
*yeah that was her name* .. Emily rose was one of caitlyn's best friend..she was a pure kind-hearted person which happened to have lots of bad things happening in her life which led her to the dark phase she is in right now..And you know what they say ..

"Scars only hits the purest hearts"
ⓓⓘⓓ ⓘ ⓙⓤⓢⓣ ⓡⓨⓗⓔⓜⓔ??
Anyways...

Caityln and emily rose were friends for about 8 years..they used to hang out alot before it happened.

"7 months ago"
"Ms emily please leave you phone we're in the middle of the class!!!" The teacher warned Emily.
"Leave the phone em,..you will get a detention!" Cai said.
"I'm sorry but i've to answer it might be important" emily claimed feeling she should answer not knowing why.

"Hello,..ms emily?" A voice asked through the phone.
"Yes.." She answered uncertain.
"I'm sorry to inform you this..but your family made a Bad accident and ..." emily's breath hitched she couldn't even process what was going on..she had a bad feeling ever since they told her they were traveling and that she should stay because of the uni and all..but she hated it,she hated that her feeling was always right.
She didn't even want to know the details she just took the hospital's adress and rushed outside the class without saying any word to anyone.
She didn't even realize that caitlyn was running to catch her screaming her name..
"Em,..EMM what's wrong?,..why are you running as if you heard a very bad news"
"They made an accident..they had an accident cai,..and I wasn't there I don't even know what is going on,..the doctors refuses to tell me" she sniffeled.
Caitlyn was taked back by what emily said and she was processing it but she had to say the one thing everybody says in these hard situations..
"It's gonna be alright let's just take my car and go to the hospital OK?" Cai said trying to not look shocked or freaked out but emily could hear the fear in her voice.
"Ok.." Emily said ,continued to cry until they arrived to the hospital.

"skipping time"

"What??!!,..what do you mean gone.." Emily shouted while crying.
"I'm sorry we tried our best but there is nothing more we can do,..it was already too late to save any of them" the doctor said and left.

Emily just filled to the floor crying
"They are all gone,you said it will be-e alright YOU SAID IT'S GONNA BE FINE!! ,They-y are g-gone" she sturtlted while crying.

Caiytln wake up from her flashback to find her phone ringing..
"Hello"
"Hello ms caiytln?,this is is dr smith,we have emily"

Dr smith had become one of caitlyn's friends since emily goes to the hospital alot to the appointments with her therapist.
Caytlin went to immediately to the hospital and
Looked at her friend before dream smith entered looking abit frustrated ..
"Hello caitlyn..did she wake up?"
"No,..why?" She asked.
"I need to inform you something" Dr smith said quietly..then continued.
"She began cutting again and she tried to kill herself.."

*Hurt myself again today and the worst part is that there's no one to blame*

"WTH ARE YOU SAYING,..SHE WHAAT!!" cai screamed.
"She is so sick,..she have been feeling really lonely lately,..and the dreams came back along with the cutting,you need to be there now more than ever"he sighted looking at caitlyn with sorry eyes..then he left.
"yeah,yeah it's OK"
*it's my fault I left alot lately I wasn't with her during appointments..but was just so tired..i'm a bad friend omg* she told herself.

Emily woke up 28 mins later to find Kaitlyn staring at her with sad eyes..she looked around and realized
1-she was In the hospital.
2-her wrists were hurting.
3-caitlyn looked disappointed.

*help i've done it again..i'be been here so many times before .. Lost myself again today..lost myself again and i'm nowhere to be found
Yeah I think that I might break,..lost myself again and I feel unsafe*

And then it hit her what she did the day before..
"OMG I DIDN'T MEAN TO ..OMG I'M SO SORRY YOU'VE TO BELEIVE ME I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO IT .. I'-I'M SO SOSRY I'M SORRY I DON'T WANNA DIE,..FORGIVE ME CAI"
she said with tears in her eyes.
caitlyn just hugged her tightly
"I know you didn't mean it..i'm here for you dear,..im here for you,..it's gonna be ok and I mean it..you'll be fine..just breathe"..
Emily hugged her friend..

*be my friend hold me
Wrap me up
Unfold me,..im small
And needy warm me up
And breathe me*