The Beginning to Something New

It was a bright and sunny morning in the kingdom of Vale. The sun's warm rays beaming down onto the numerous buildings of the town. For some, it was just another normal day where they would do the same thing as any other day.

As for others, today was the beginning of a new life.

That was true for one teen that was currently sleeping in his bed.

——

The chirping of birds and the vrooming of cars could be heard from the open window of a bedroom.

The bedroom itself was of medium size with plain white walls that had the occasional gaming poster up, a wooden desk, as well as a dresser and a closet.

There was also a bed where a very noticeable lump was placed. The blanket there would slightly raise and lower as light snoring was heard.

Just then...

*BEEP* *BEEP* WAKE UP YOU'RE LATE!!!

The figure under the blanket shot up, his appearance evident of his lazy activity. His pure white hair was messy with a few strands of black being splayed at awkward angles, the Faunus ears on top his head, being similar to those of a beowolf, were at a weird angle, with one being folded down while the other was sideways; his mint green eyes were wide from shock as they looked around the room before settling on the obnoxiously loud alarm clock on the nightstand.

His eyes closed halfway before he slammed his fist into the clock, which stopped the beeping noise as well as putting a decent sized dent in it. Afterwards, he rubbed his eye yawning.

He then threw the blanket off his body, revealing his sleepwear to consist of a plain white tee and black basketball shorts.

His legs were then thrown over the edge of the bed. He just sat there for a while, letting the fact he's awake set in.

Oh yeah, I should mention that this boy's name is (Y/N) (L/N).

Now, back to the story at hand.

(Y/N) pushed himself off his bed, standing up on his feet. He swayed a little before stretching his body, arms, and legs, with each gave off several satisfying pops.

The white and black haired teen then looked over at the clock on his nightstand. Seeing as he was an entire six-and-a-half hours early, he took his sweet time walking to the bathroom. Once there, he emptied his bladder and washed his hands. While drying his hands, he stared at his face in the mirror.

His mint green eyes were half-lidded, still trying to wake up. His messy white and black hair's bangs were partially covering his eyes. His fair, yet pale skin had a slightly red tint to it, from rubbing his face into his pillow while sleeping.

He sighed before dropping the towel and heading down the hall, which lead to the living room. The living room had a large black couch that was pressed against the further back wall, a round coffee table in front of it, which was on top a brown fuzzy rug, a ceiling fan on the roof, and a large tv on the wall to (Y/N)'s right. The brown tv stand had a gaming system with many games beside it and two controllers on top of it.

(Y/N) took a left and walked into the kitchen. The kitchen floor was made of lacquered dark wood that shined, showing that it was clean. There was a wooden kitchen table that could seat four people the right of (Y/N) near the middle of the room. In front of him was a two-way sliding door that lead to a balcony, which had chairs, a grill, and a table. To the boy's left were marble countertops, a stove and an oven, a microwave above that, and a fridge to the left of the stove.

(Y/N) walked over to the refrigerator as he rubbed the crusts out of his eyes before opening it. His eyes scanned the contents of the fridge before reaching in and pulling out a pack of bacon and a carton of eggs.