20| PROPER HELLO

─────✵─────

          DISTRACTION, that's what Ivory needed at the moment, and coming to the set was indeed one of the right choices

          DISTRACTION, that's what Ivory needed at the moment, and coming to the set was indeed one of the right choices. Or so she thought. Even though she laughed along with the cast and tried to get into their world, Ivory still felt like she didn't belong there. Covering all her despondency made her madly depressed inside, coupled with the hate comments given by the haters on her social media accounts. And all those Luke and Leighton pictures that were scattered on the internet also didn't make herself feel any better. She obviously didn't tell anyone the truth about her true feelings because all she wanted right now was Sebastian to bring back his happy-go-lucky self again. He had done a lot of things that make her smile again after the breakup, and now it was her turn. Luckily so far, she managed to do it.

Ivory might have succeed to deceive everyone with her false cheerful demeanor, but Sebastian knew her too well. She was still absolutely vulnerable and a complete mess – it was visible from her smile that didn't reach her eyes at all, and from the way she spoke in a low, quiet voice – it was predictable that she was still shaken from the fiasco of her love life. Sebastian desperately wanted to do something for his sister, to get Luke go through the same pain as her, but he knew she would never forgive him if she found out about whatever the plans he made in his head.

"Sebastian!" Elizabeth shouted from across the seat they sat on, gaining the siblings' attention in a split second. "Your turn to take scenes."

Sebastian grunted and lazily stood up. "You know, I kinda need some vacation right now."

"You've got one two weeks ago, dude." Ivory playfully kicked his feet as she sipped her drink.

"Oh really? I don't think that comforting my little sister after the breakup is a vacation?" Sebastian teased.

Ivory rolled her eyes and stood up, pushing him forward. "Nice chat. Goodbye."

"See you later, sister."

Ivory only hummed in response as she prepared herself to go elsewhere since everyone she knew was taking a couple of scenes. There was a café that caught her attention near the shooting place earlier and she literally couldn't go back to the apartment without trying to visit it first. She initially wanted to take Sebastian out with her, but he had to shoot for scenes all day, so that made her have to go alone. Ivory was just about to grab the scraps of food at the table and leave her spot when someone with an accented voice stopped her movement. "Hello, Ivory."

Ivory turned around abruptly at the sound of her name being called only to find Tom Holland in front of her, currently giving her a lopsided smile. She heard a lot about him since last year, well, mostly because her brother and Anthony always threw some shades at him in several interviews also at the Civil War premiere, which she found immensely hilarious. However, despite looking quite annoyed at Tom's existence, they still avowed himself as a talented and modest young actor.

"Well, well, look who it is." Ivory's lips automatically tugged upward, noticing that this was their first proper encounter. "Hi there, Tom Holland."

"Finally." Tom responded, grinning widely. "It's really nice to finally see you. . .up-close."

Ivory laughed quietly, shaking her head in the process. "Nice to see you too, Spiderling."

"How's Atlanta treating you?"

"So far, so good." Ivory answered, staring at himself still in his Spider-Man costume. "Just finished taking scenes?"

"Uh, no, I'm actually just about to start."

"Ah, I see." Ivory nodded as she continued to grab a few food wrappers Sebastian left behind at the table. "I'm not going to hold you up then."

"Yeah. . .as much as I want to chat with you, I can't, at least not right now." Tom sent her an apologetic smile.

Ivory chuckled and moved to pass him, patting his shoulder twice in the process. "Don't worry, you've got my number and I'm still here for the next few days."

Tom's facial feature instantly changed at her words as a smile clearly couldn't vanish from his lips, turning to see her started walking away. "I'll see you around?"

"You got that, web slinger!"

Tom watched her until she disappeared from his eyesight. He wouldn't lie if he said his heart tremendously pounding from the beginning he escaped out a greeting. . .well, how could he not? Ivory was his celebrity crush after all. He had been expecting to talk to her since two years ago, but because he knew the fact that she was engaged and he obviously didn't want to start another counterfeit gossip, Tom chose to admire her from afar. However, seeing the present situation that now Ivory was officially single, he probably had the opportunity to change the celebrity crush epithet into something else – something more than just a crush.

─────✵─────