Do You Still?

Beep Beep Beep!!!

Stiles groaned as he slammed his hand down onto his alarm successfully turning it off. Slowly he rolled out of bed and headed towards the bathroom to do his morning routine. He twisted the knob to turn on the shower.

While he waited for the water to get hot he looked into the mirror and studied his face. An ear to  ear grin spread across his face as he remembered the events of yesterday.

"Jackson Whittmore is my boyfriend."

"Don't remind me."

"Oh my God!" Stiles spun around and was not surprised as he should have been when he came face to face with Derek.

"We need to talk." He dead panned ignoring Stiles' fast beating heart.

"Good morning to you to." Stiles grumbled under his breath knowing the werewolf could hear him.

Ignoring him once again Derek walked back into the room. Stiles followed behind after turning off the water.

"So what do you need to talk abo-" before he could even finish his sentence he was being pushed against the door and warm lips were on his.

If this had been two weeks ago Stiles would have happily complied. But he was with Jackson and this was wrong.

Pushing Derek away from him Stiles quickly regained his composure.

"You said you wanted to talk not make out. I'm with Jackson, you know that. "

Derek looked hurt for a second before anger quickly replaced.

"Why are you with him? He can't love you like I can. I see the way you look at me. I know you see the way I look at you. I love you Stiles and I hope that you love me too." The anger had faded and Derek now seemed desperate? The brooding facade he always wore had long since been forgotten.

Two weeks ago Stiles would have melted in the werewolf's embrace. But that's the past. He was with Jackson no matter if the plan was to get with Derek. Plans change. Now he planned on being with Jackson.

"I'm with Jackson." He repeated. "I may not love him right now but I feel myself falling really hard for him. There's no denying I used to have feelings for you and maybe I still do. I'm really happy with him and I want to make him happy. So, I think you should leave. Maybe we can be friends."

A stray tear dropped from Derek's face but he quickly wiped it away.

"I'm not giving up." Without another word he left as quietly as he came.

Seconds later Stiles' room door was bursting open. Someone came tumbling in and tackled him to the ground and was placing kisses all over his face. Either it was Jackson or a very happy Scott.

"You make me so happy Stiles. Even though I wasn't here you stood up for me and you didn't cheat." He continued placing kisses all over Stiles' face.

Stiles laughed at his boyfriends actions. "You were standing out there the whole time weren't you? "

"Yeah. I came to pick you up from school. I was going to knock but them I smelled Derek and I... I thought-"

"That I was cheating on you?"

Jackson blushed and looked down nodding his head.

Stiles lifted his head up by his chin and made him look into his eyes.

"I would never cheat on you. I only have feelings for you." He placed a sweet kiss to Jackson's lips.

"Now can I please take a shower?" He chuckled.

"I'll be waiting for you downstairs." They stood up and Jackson headed for the door while Stiles went back into the bathroom. Before they got too far apart Jackson pulled Stiles back and hugged him.

"You may not feel the same way right now but I love you. Thank you for not giving up on me. Most people would've walked out of my life by now. You're the only constant. You aren't just a great boyfriend but a great friend. Thank you, again." Before Stiles could respond Jackson was already halfway downstairs.

*****

The whole drive to school they sat in a comfortable silence. Well Stiles was comfortable. Jackson seemed like he was on edge. Maybe it was because he confessed his love to Stiles and he ran out the room like a scary cat.

Sensing his boyfriend's distress Stiles laid his hand gently on Jackson's free hand.

"You know, I don't have to be a werewolf to know that your nerves are going crazy. We can talk if it will make you feel better. "

"I.... I just poured my heart out to you and left like a chicken before you could even say anything. I guess I was afraid of your reaction. "

Stiles laughed at how silly Jackson was being. "You are the most brave person I know. I'm the last person you should be afraid to talk about your feelings with. I would never do or say anything to hurt you." He rubbed soothing circles on the back of Jackson's hand.

"I'm sorry I overreacted. Next time I'll talk it out. "

"Don't be sorry. You can't help how you feel. Just promise me you'll come to me when you're feeling like that okay? "

"Promise." They locked their Pinky fingers together.

The rest of the ride was comfortable silence for the both of them.

When they arrived at school they quickly got out seeing as they were about to be late. What the pair didn't expect was for everyone to be looking at them with both shocked and jealously.

"Uh.. Stiles? We never told anyone that we were dating did we?" Jackson whispered as he looked around at everyone staring at them.

"No. But they're about to find out." Then he pulled Jackson close to him and kissed him. This earned them a collection of gasps and squeals.

When they pulled apart Jackson was blushing and hid his face in Stiles' neck. Stiles just smirked and grabbed Jackson's hand and lead them inside the school ignoring everyone looking at them.

Today would be fun.