Falling For You.

When everyone arrived at the lake they immediately started setting up for the picnic. Derek brought a blanket and a giant umbrella. Lydia brought plates, napkins and silverware. Allison and Scott brought a cooler full of drinks. Isaac had helped Stiles with baking cookies and making sandwiches. They also picked up some snacks from the store on the way there.

Jackson arrived last. He only brought some sunscreen which everyone was grateful for because no one else had thought to bring any. Stiles was eyeing the boy from the time he got out of the silver Porsche. He may not have liked him in that way but he had to admit. He was pretty hot. When Jackson noticed Stiles checking him out his cheeks tinted red for a quick second. He walked towards the taller boy.

"Uh hey Stiles.. " He was looking anywhere but at the boy in front of him who was still looking at his exposed chest. "Would you like to go get in the water with me?" Derek who was still setting up the umbrella eyed the boys closely. Stiles noticed this and grabbed Jackson's hand pulling him toward the lake.

In the water everyone was having a great time. Scott and Isaac were having a water fight. Allison and Lydia were taking pictures. Jackson and Stiles were sitting on the dock talking much to Derek's disliking. They talked about loads of things. Stiles never took the time to sit and talk with Jackson so he was surprised to find out that he was actually really sweet.

"So, what's your favorite color? " Jackson asked while kicking at the water with his feet. He really enjoyed talking to Stiles and loved the new attention he was getting from him. He had liked the amber eyed boy for a while now and was so happy he was finally getting a chance with him. He hope he didn't mess this up for himself.

"Red of course! What's yours?" Stiles laughed at how nervous the teen was around him. He know he doesn't like him but he still found him cute. The way he blushed when Stiles would hit on him. Or the way his eyes lit up when they both liked the same things. Okay maybe he did like Jackson but what about Derek? What about his two year crush? What about his new crush? He had no idea what to think anymore.

"Blue." he said smiling really big.

Stiles laughed at his cuteness. He leaned close the boys ears and whispered, " They say opposites attract. " and kissed him on his cheek. Maybe falling for the blonde wouldn't be so bad. Maybe he should just let himself fall. He was done waiting on Derek to make a move.