The Dumb and Dumb Mr D. and Chiron Chapter

(Chiron is a person with horse legs in this story)
(Oh and thank you @Bipolarboi for drawing Chiron!)

"You know, the campers won't be back at camp until 5:30. That gives us some time to do something." Mr D. said to his  boyfriend, Chiron. "Oh well...there was something I need to tell you." Chiron said to the god. He rushed to a large box and opened it. He pulled out a smaller box and walked to Mr D. Chiron got on one foot and looked at his boyfriend. "Dionysus, we have been dating for what feels like forever. And I think I feel something more than just love.  So what I'm trying to say is..." 

He pulled the box open, revealing a small diamond ring.

"Dionysus, will you marry me?"

Dionysus gasped and pulled Chiron into a hug. "Yes! Yes! For Aphrodite's sake, yes!"  Chiron and his husband were a blushing mess. Chiron kissed Dionysus on the lips and spun him around, laughing. " But what about the wedding?" The god asked, but was cut off by Chiron shushing him. "We'll worry about it later. Just tell me want time it is." Dionysus looked at his watch. " It's 5:25." Chiron kissed Dionysus on the head and said, "Well, that gives us five minutes to do whatever we want. " So the two kissed and had a small make out session. All of a sudden the door kicked open. It was Nico.

" PERCY KISSED GROVER IN PUBLIC! AND-" Nico paused when he saw what was happening.
"Oh...I'll... just......go."
Nico then ran out the cabin, yelling, "PERCY! I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!"

That was officially one of the weirdest days in the camp.

Words; 279