The Stuttering, Sarcastic, Sly Satyr

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while! I haven't have time in a while. This chapter will try to be longer. If I have made any mistakes, please say so in the comments! Disclaimer; This will have the ship of Chiron and Mr D.

Percy's POV
When Grover woke up, his hair was a mess. Damn his hair looks good. I thought to myself. Grover noticed my face was turning bright pink. "Uh.. Percy. Are you okay?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

I turned away, trying to think of sad things to stop me from blushing. What about when I thought my mom was gone? That was sad. After a while, I turned back around.

"What was that about?" He asked. "Nothing! I was...just cold." I lied. "Oh. Well okay. We're supposedly to be at the mess hall right now."

~ Location - Mess Hall ~

"OK Campers. My dear friend Chiron has suggested that we will eat early today because....reasons." He winked at Chiron, who's face turned beet red. "And what is that reason? Are they gonna stick the pencil into the sharpener?" Luke whispered to Annabeth, who snickered quietly.

After a five minute talk about why we will eating early from Chiron, (which was nothing like Grover guessed it was) we had lunch. Grover apparently sat next to Annabeth.  I'm not lying, I was kinda jealous. But not like yandere jealous.

( Quick A/N )
I know I said this whole book was gonna be in Percy's POV, but it will have Grover's POV sometimes.

Grover's POV
"Sssooooooo....saw you lookin' at Percy all lovingly. You must love him. " Annabeth cooed.
" I do NOT! We're just friends! " I bleated. " You sssuuurrreee? " She asked, " You're actin' kinda sly. "
"I-I-I am n-not in l-love with P-Percy! And I w-was, I wouldn't h-have the strength to go up to him and tell him because he's s-so cute!" I covered my mouth. 

"OHOHOHO! I KNEW IT! YOU'VE BEEN STRUCK BY AN APHRODITE ARROW!"
Annabeth screeched, making the bench she was on move forward and backward.
"Please don't tell him! He'll hate me forever!" I begged.

I was too late.

She started walking up to Percy. Good thing Chiron and Mr D. weren't there, or I wouldn't be able to the thing that I was about to do. I ran up to Annabeth and pulled her all the way back to her seat.  Why in the name of Olympus did you do that, Grov?" She yelled. I sighed and sat down. "Because if you did, Percy will hate me! And what is an Aphrodite arrow?" I asked.
" Well....it's what me and some girls from Aphrodite's cabin came up with. Nico and Will have been hit by one, and their relationship is going out perfectly! OK I'm getting of track. When two people have been acting like they've been in love, Selena Boreguard says that they've been hit by an Aphrodite arrow. "
Percy walked over to me. "Grov, you okay?" He asked. "Y-yes! I'm f-f-fine!" I stuttered.

But I wasn't fine.

Words; 520