Chapter 1

1/30

K E N Z I N G T O N

"Fuck! Oh fuck! Shit! Fuck me daddy! Harder!"
"Babygirl I'm nearly there..."
"Me too daddy. Fuck! Oh fuck! Faster daddy! Faster! Shit! Daddy I'm- I'm gonna-" I couldn't finish my sentence before I came, Niall following right after me.

He didn't pull out for a few moments. A few moments too long.
"Hey guys! Oh fuck no! nope. Not looking. Jesus Christ couldn't you have timed this better?" Harry just had to go and ruin the moment.

Niall pulled the covers over us. Then of course with Harry came Liam and Louis. They all came in and just had to ruin the moment.
"Oh shit. Should we leave you to it?" Liam asked politely.
"We just finished I'll have you know." I'm pissed. They ruined the moment.

"You both need to get dressed." I think we're fucking aware of that. Niall looks pissed as well now. I leaned up to his ear and whispered to him.
"Don't worry daddy, we'll finish this later." His breath hitched. The boys noticed.

"Can you two stop fucking stop it with your daddy kink!" They know. Oh well.
"Nope. Never gonna happen." I said outright. Loud and clear. Just to get the message across.
"Everyone knows you have a daddy kink anyway Nialler." I added onto the end just to tease him a little.

"You are going to get punished the next time I see you babygirl." It's my turn to blush.
"But that'll be in class. What're you gonna do... Daddy." I looked into his eyes as he continued to breathe heavily.

"Lads, leave. Now."
"No lads, stay. You do anything, they witness." He won't do anything in front of his friends. It made him go silent.
"That's what I thought. Now get off me so we can get dressed. Breakfast is in-" I picked up my phone to check. "20 minutes. I need to look presentable." He rolled his eyes and jumped off me, being careful with the placement of the duvet.

My name is Kensington Raynott. I'm 17 and head girl in the bitches hellhole for important (snobby) ladies. I'm in no way a lady. Far from it in fact. The only reason I managed to get head girl was because of my clean slate. I'm a good girl. Never in my life done anything wrong. Whilst in this school at least.

As soon as I turn 18 I stay until the end of term and then leave. Lucky for me that means I leave in December. They want me to choose who gets to be next head girl. I know exactly who that'll be. Charlotte Tomlinson. My best friend's sister/ my best friend at school.

I'm friends with 4 boys who go else- where. Of course they do, it's a girls school after all. Liam goes to the bitches husband's hellhole for boys. Harry and Louis are drop outs. Niall is kind of a drop out but he teaches at this school instead. Music is his subject. He was too good in school for them and they needed a music teacher here.

I met these four wonderful boys at the start of year dinner dance. It was my first year in this school. I was 6. I had absolutely no friends at all. When I was placed with the boys we all got along so well. It turned out my parents even knew Liam's. Lou's too.

"Kenzie get up. Get dressed. The boys won't look." I looked over to see them all turned facing the wall and covering their eyes. Niall is so bloody protective over me.
"Pass me some underwear." He gladly did so.

I put it on under the duvet just in case.
"You're okay to look now boys." They've seen me un underwear many times before.
"No you're not boys." Like I said, Niall's protective.

I got out of bed and quickly chucked my uniform on. Shirt, skirt, tie and blazer. Then of course I grabbed the knee high socks and put them on as well.
"Now you really can look boys. Without mr protective over here getting jealous of you." I gave Niall a glare.