Chapter 29: Goodbye

Soon as I heard the deep voice in my ear, I quickly sprung around grabbing ahold of his hand with the large syringe. He looked at me surprised by my action. I didn't waste any time I used his reaction as a advantage and stab the Syringe in his neck. And I back away as he fall on his knees.

He started laughing, "It'll take more than this to get me down."

I started running again as he got up and tried chasing me.

'It may not get you down but it did slow you down.

I looked back to see that no one wasn't following me anymore and I felt relief. I then turn to see where I was going and instantly came to a stop.

"Woah.." I held my balance up as pieces of rocks from the edge fall in the water which was crashing up on rocks below. I move away from the edge.

'A cliff?'

I was now standing at the edge of a cliff. The night was ending as a red orange colour started to take over the darkness bit by bit. This made me see everything clearly. I looked over to see the city.

I laugh, "I can't believe it.." It then hit me, "We where on an island all the time." I fall on my knees. Looking out at the ocean, 'No wonder we could find any roads.' It all makes sense now.

'Are we stuck here forever?' I asked myself.

In the end they're going to catch us again and lock us up. I felt my eyes getting teary.

'I don't want that happen to us..to me again.'

"I finally found you ...Saya"

"Uh?" I got up after hearing a voice behind me.

I turn around and frown, "What do you want Lucas?" I asked coldly.

He still held Paige in his hand who wore an confuse expression in her face.

"Saya.. It's me..Lucas." He said taking a step closer to me.

"Don't come any further.. If you do I'll jump." I threatened.

He stop walking and look at me his eyes softened, "Saya I came to take you home."

"Liar!" I shouted at him.

"Saya.." I heard Paige calling out my name softly, but I ignore her.

"You're just going to carry me back to that place." I said.

"Lucas what is she talking about?" Paige asked.

"Whatever they given her probably mess up her mind." Lucas said.

I look at Lucas, "Wait.. Now am carzy?" I asked.

Lucas didn't reply.

"I SAW WHAT YOU DID TO KAILYA FOR GOD FOR FRICKING SAKE!!" I shouted louder then before. I was getting angrier by the minute.

Lucas eyes widened.

"How did you-"

I cut Lucas off, "So you admit it, don't you?" I laugh, "Wow Lucas just...wow. First you concealed my powers, now you send me off to some kind of crazy place where I was treated like a rat." I look at Lucas, "Do you even care about me."

"Lucas." Paige called his name, "Is it true?"

"Saya.. Am sorry." Lucas said ignoring Paige and started walking towards me.

"I told you I'll fucking jump!" I said talking a step back towards the edge.

The water splashes more roughly against the rocks than before.