Chapter 7 - Pretty Much Dead Already

From 2.06 - Secrets: In the Greene Farm, Dale, Tyler and Glenn were talking.

Maggie: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Walking Dead)"

Tyler and Glenn spoke together, 'There's walkers in the barn.' 'Lori's pregnant.'

From 2.06 - Secrets: In the Greene Farm, Dale and Hershel were talking.

"My wife and stepson are in that barn," Hershel told him. "Jenny's husband is there as well."

From 2.06 - Secrets: In the barn, The Walkers were walking around, growling.

Hershel: (voice over from 2.06 - Secrets) "They're people."

From 2.05 - Chupacabra: In Daryl's Guest Room, Sam kissed Daryl on the cheek.

Hallucination!Sam: (voice over from 2.05 - Chupacabra) "I need you. Come back to me."

From 2.06 - Secrets: In the camp, Shane and Dale were talking.

"You've been vague about that night, about what happened," Dale told him.

"Otis died a hero," Shane told him.

Dale glared at him. "I know what kind of man you are."

From 2.06 - Secrets: In the field, Lori looked at Rick. "We can't leave. I'm pregnant."

"Anything else I should know about?" Rick asked.

Lori hesitated, staring at him. "Shane and I..."

Rick nodded, looking away. "I know. Of course, I know."

°~•~°°~•~°°~•~°°~•~°

Day One

Greene Farm - The Camp

The group were sitting together, eating breakfast.

Carol was holding a pan, pouring egg into Sam's plate. "There you go."

"Thank you," Sam told her.

Lori rubbed her hand on Rick's head. "Hey." She kissed his cheek. "Where'd you go?"

"Just went earlier with Ari for a walk," Rick answered. "Have some moment with my sister."

Lori smiled a small smile.

Ariana held her plate closer to Lori's, pouring some of her eggs to Lori's plate.

Lori saw that. "Honey--"

"Not hungry," Ariana told her. "Eat up."

Ariana winked.

Lori chuckled, shaking her head, smiling a small smile.

Tyler looked to Greene house, seeing Maggie on the porch.

Maggie shook her head.

Tyler sighed, looking toward Dale and Glenn.

Dale nodded.

Tyler nodded slightly, standing up. He walked past Glenn, patting his shoulder, standing in front of the group. "Yo, guys?" Everyone looked at him. Tyler nodded to the barn. "The barn is full of walkers."

They stared at him in shock.

°~•~°

The Barn

The Walkers were inside, moaning and growling, moving around.