I'M SO FUCKING DONE. THIS IS MY LAST POST EVER.

GUYS.

STOP. SAYING. AWTOK. AND. SCP. IS. REAL.

AWTOK WAS MADE BY A GROUP OF ROLEPLAYERS, AND THE SCP IS A WRITING/COMMUNITY WEBSITE. I'M SERIOUS.

http://www.scp-wiki.net

LOOK AT THAT WEBSITE. THAT'S FOR CREATING MONSTERS AND WRITING ABOUT THEM. JESUS CHRIST, IT ISN'T SOME GOVERNMENT ORGANIZATION OUT TO GET YOU.

AWTOK WAS MADE BY ROLEPLAYERS. ROLEPLAYERS! THEY ACT LIKE SOMETHING IS OUT TO GET THEM, AND ROLEPLAY.

god, how immature and naïve are you guys? no such thing as awtok or the scp foundation exists. sure, maybe online, but not in real life. you need to stop worrying, because it's so stupid.

as of the kyo thing, what the hell? that user27292028272 person was right. you ARE a cult. you hurt kyo to the point of suicide, and now karma will eventually bite you back in the ass.

you guys are completely terrifying.

to think that kids, mainly 9-13 are out there, trying to "become" nonhuman sickens me. literally sickens me.

you do realize neko ears would be in human proportions, so your ears would either be big as fuck or would slowly replace your "human ears." you can't "shift", because even as a witch, i know it's not possible.

as of avians, you need to realize once you go fully "nonhuman" you can't turn back. once you grow your HUMAN SIZED WINGS, you won't be able to do anything "human." in fact, you'd definitely have to leave your old life behind.

for anyone becoming a nonhuman with not human ears and a tail, you can't just "shift" to that tail and ears then "shift" back to a human. it's either nonhuman or human.

choose something.

again, with kyo, you guys sicken me. kyo was a nice person. and although i didn't know them, nor know what happened, i hope karma bites you in the ass like it should. (by the way, i'm literally a buddhist, so i KNOW karma exists.)

luna, or whatever your name is @moonstone11, you're a dick. i can't believe you said those things. jesus, stop with the prophecy thing!

if you want to hate on me, find me on amino under "green witch 🌺."

- light

xoxo