Chapter 34

"Um hey, come on in." Tyler opened the door and ushered me in. I walked in and sat on his couch. He sat across from me.

"So whats up?" He asked.

I pulled a red invitation out of my purse and handed it to him.

"What the hell is this?" He demanded as he looked at the black ink scrawled on the front. He opened it and his eyes darted up at me. "Scarlett what the fuck!?! Are you serious?"

I didn't say anything. "You're engaged?

I nodded slowly.

He looked down at the ring on my finger, "how long?"

"Since graduation." I said.

He closed his eyes," Why? "

"Why what?" I asked.

"Why are you so willing to to give up your life for him??" Tyler demanded. "You have college, your whole life ahead of you. I don't want you to do somehting you don't want. Even though we aren't dating, I still care about you."

I smiled, "Tyler, you dont know how happy that makes me. But Tyler, I love Niall. I know that i do." I said. 

Tyler looked at me, "Are you sure?" He asked. 

I nodded. 

"Well, I'm happy for you. I really am." He said. He looked down at the invintation. 

"Will you come?" I asked. 

He closed his eyes, and sighed, "Scarlett, I wish I could but I can't watch you walk down the aisle just to marry another man. When I pictured me and you doing that." Tyler said. "Don't worry, I'm happy for you I really am."

"Thank you. I hope you'll consider." I stood up. 

He nodded and stood up, "I'll let my sister and mom know."

I walked over to the door, I turned and wrapped my arms around his neck, I felt him stiffen then he wrapped his arms around my waist, "Thank you for being a great friend." I told him. 

"Scarlett, thank you. Congrats. I'm happy for you. You'll make a beauitful bride, even if its not for me. I just want you to know if i could go back I would. Not becasue I would try to win you back but because I'd make sure I wouldn't have hurt you." 

I pulled away, "Well, I should go. Hopefully I'll see you in five days." I smiled. 

"Me too, goodbye Scarlett. Thank you." 

"For what?" I asked. 

"For being the first love I never thought I would have." 

(Hey guys!! I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! I know it was short but I will update tomorrow, hopefully! Any way, SIX chapters left! And I cannot for you guys to read what I have in store!!! Please vote and commetn, I want to know how you are all feeling about the story, let me on twitter, facebook, instagram by using the #siall!!!

Love you all!!

Tia)