Chapter 29

(Songs for this chapter: Tragedy by Christina Perri

One Night- Christina Perri)

"I can't believe how good this is!" I exclaimed as Niall and I ate in his hotel room.

"I told you!" He smirked.

"I have a question for you." I said. He nodded. "Do you still have your condo?"

His eyes widened, "Yes."

I started laughing, "Should we check out?"

"Eh, after we eat." I really wanted to go to his condo. I stood up, "Well then, I'll go by myself. I need a shower."

He was mid eating, by that I mean his fork was almost in his mouth. "Well?" I asked.

"I-I" He stuttered, "I'll go pack." He said.

I smiled, always works.

. . . .

I collapsed on Niall's couch, once we got there. I kicked off my shoes and let my hair down.

Niall looked around, "haven't been here in a while."

"Neither have I." I smiled at him.

He chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck.

"What?" I asked.

"A lot of things happened here."

I blushed, I stood up and walked over to him and stood behind him. I slowly eased off his jacket. I stood on my tippy toes.

"Show me." I whispered in his ear.

I felt him smirk. "I love you Scar,"

I was getting anxious, "Prove it." And in those two words everything changed.

Next thing I knew I was on his bed. Niall kissed my neck intensely. My hands gripped the comforter. His lips grazed my collarbone, nibbling at it.

A low hum came from his throat.

His hands held onto my waist.

I sat up, he pulled back. "What?"

"My dress is killing me." I said.

He laughed, "Turn around." I moved around on the bed so my back was to him. "Hold your hair." he instructed. I did.  Soon I heard the zipped go down. Then Niall's lips were on my back, he planted soft kisses as the zipper went down father.

Each kiss made me shiver.

"Its done." I heard him say. I stood up and slipped out of it, leaving me in my nude bra and underwear. Niall smiled, "God, you're so beautiful."

I walked over to him and grabbed the tie and carefully lifted it up, making him stand up as well. He leaned in pressing his lips to mine. It started sweet and then it grew more intense.

I slowly undid each button carefully. And lifted his shirt and tie over his head. His blonde hair was ruffled and incredibly sexy. He smiled at me.

"Now its my turn to say how beautiful you are." I joked.  

Something in Niall's eyes changed. They went from a light blue to a dark blue.

I leaned in and slammed my lips to his. His hands got tangled in my hair as he laid me down.

"Ow." I cried with laughter. He chuckled, "I'm a horrible lover."

"Not a bit." I smiled up at him.

Niall kicked off his dress pants and returned to kissing me.

. . . .

"See." I said breathlessly an hour later, "You're not a horrible lover."

He chuckled next to me, "You aren't so bad yourself." He leaned over and kissed me.

"You know I was thinking why don't we push the date back, I mean I want to be married to you and all but I like this." I smiled.

Niall didn't respond, "Niall?"

I looked over at him, he was passed out. He started snoring. I sighed, so much for that. I stood up and grabbed his white button up shirt and threw it on. I walked to the kitchen, his phone was going off. Text after text.

I picked up the phone and looked at the message.

*It was great going to dinner, we should catch up again soon! ~Holly*

My heart dropped. I debated whether or not to text the whore back or storm into the room and wake him.

I sat the phone down and walked over to Niall's liquor cabinet. I grabbed the whiskey bottle. Screw Holly.

A voice in my head keep repeating the same thing over and over again, Don't call this love.

I tipped back the brown liquid. It burned but I swallowed it. It didn't hurt as much as Niall was hurting me now.

I clenched my fist and I sat the bottle down.

I needed to end this for once and for all. I grabbed my phone and texted Liam.

*I need a favor.*

He responded back instantly.

*Anything*

*Could you take me to Mullingar this on Friday?*

*Done.*

Holly Scally, you just messed with the wrong fiancée. I topped off the bottle and smiled. She has it coming.