Chapter 2

As I stepped into my room I immediately flung myself on the bed and fell asleep.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Dane was kissing me so soft and sweetly and I arched my back towards him. He trailed kisses to the side of my face, down my neck, between my breasts, down my belly and stopped at my most delicate center. 

I gasped and flew up off the bed. Oh. My. God!

"Ren?" Jessie burst into my room, frantic and worried. "Are you hurt?" She asked.

"No, just a nightmare. Or a not-so-great dream?" I asked myself, confused.

She looked at me angrily, "Make up your mind."

"Ok," I breathed out sharply, preparing myself to relay the dream to her. "I dreamt that Dane was trailing kisses from my mouth down to. . ." I trailed off, not even wanting to finish that statement.

"Hehe! Kekeke!" She cackled and snickered about. She stopped for a moment; "Oh. I'm making breakfast. If you'd like to continue this conversation in the kitchen, please and thank you," she said politely as she walked out. A bit too politely. But I shrugged off the weird feeling I was getting from her.

As I got off the bed and walked towards the kitchen I could feel the oversized t-shirt I had on fall a bit of my shoulder, exposing enough of my right breast but not all. I didn't pay it much attention though, nothing my sister hadn't seen before, even if she was adopted.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Dane sitting on one of the stools. 

"Hi," I said to him. His mouth fell open a bit, as if he wanted to say something but didn't know how to.  Then I realized that I was semi exposed infront of Dane.

I flew out of the room faster than Usain Bolt could ever run and towards my room. I shut the door and turned the knob. I could only hope that he didn't see too much of my exposed body, remembering how his mouth sagged upon seeing me. I crumpled to the floor and let out a deep sigh. 

I was startled when a loud knock rang on my room door. "Ren?" Dane called but after what just happened, and remembering what happened last night, I was in no mood to face him right now.

"Go home, Dane," I breathed as  evenly as possible. I was seconds way from hyperventilating.  

I heard him sigh and fall to the floor on the other side of the door. I hated when he got stubborn. The only thing I could do now was to attempt to kick him out of my house or just ignore him until he gives up and leaves. . . And I went with the latter.

_______________________________________________________________________________

I stepped out of the bathroom and there was no sign of humanity on the other side of my door. I flung on a white tank top and a light blue jeans shorts and I brushed my hair into a ponytail. I was now well dressed for the heat penetrating my apartment walls. I opened my door and stepped out only to realize I had stepped on something. I let out a heavy sigh as I picked up the little forest green box that I had stepped on. I looked down the hall and there was no Dane in sight. What was he trying to say by leaving this here?

I walked towards the kitchen and slammed down the box on the counter. "Dispose of this, will you?" I asked her in a rather annoyed tone.

She came over to the counter to pick up my 'garbage'. "Sure," she said nonchalantly until she realized what it was exactly that I had asked her to throw out. She looked back up at me with a questioning look. She gave me the look, the one with the knowing brown eyes that mocked me.