WHY NORMIES ARE BORING AS FRICK!

Hello all you beautiful homosapians! So I woke up this morning and thought "what should papa smurf write about?"
So then it came to me LETS WRITE ABOUT NORMIES! So now let me explain, why NORMIES are boring and cringy as heck! (Christian Server!)

Ok ladies and gentlemen, the first question of the day is: What is a normie? Well you see let me put it simple for you, THEY ARE CRINGY AND DONT APPRECIATE MEMES FOR THERE AMAZING GOD LIKE CAPABILITIES AND PROPERTIES!
You see kids no one wants to be, a normie, like ever. Now that I really have nothing else to explain, let's move on to the next important question!

So the second question is: How can I tell if I/someone is a normie?
Well you see kids, it is very easy to tell if you or someone is a normie. You see I'm going to use people I personally for these examples without using names because I'm a good Christian boy. Ok so to tell if someone is a normie you need to go through a type of check list which consists of these examples (not all of them are on here)

1: Do they pipe it up and stab?

2: Do they do the whip/nee-nee seriously?

3: Do they listen to normie music?

4: Are they basic?

5: Do the post edgy pics on tumblr?

6: Do they smell like cheese?

7: Do they keep up with normie trends?

8: Do they watch FIDGET SPINNER VIDEOS?!

9: Do they have a low IQ level?

10: DO THEY LIKE STAR BUCKS?!

Ok there ladies and gentlemen, these are only a few examples of the outsider watching a wild normie from the sidelines. Now, looking at that list it appears that it is quite easy to spot a normie. Well you see, it is MOST of the time. What I mean is like with all things, everything is different, so if you are trying to find out if the shy edgy kid in your class is a secret normie, it won't be as easy as your typical loud jock who constantly smells like B.O (Body Odour.) So you see kids, it can sometimes be hard to spot a wild normie, but no need to worry because if you do this multiple times and get the proper training than you could become "The normie detective!" Eventually, you will become so fast at spotting a normie that you will become Sherlock homes, but memeier. So kids I hope this satisfies your urge to spot a normie. No matter how shy or edgy they may appear. Ok, I literally have nothing else to write about so ya, hope you enjoyed!