Chapter 25

Gwendolyn

I picked up my glass hoping to wash down the drugs but the drink did nothing. I smashed the glass on the bar and got up.

I started to walk in a random direction when I was pulled back. "Where are you going?"

"To find Evelyn. Duh." I said.

At least that's what I meant to say.

"Cursing is very unlady like Gwendolyn." Xavier said and picked me up.

"Put me down you cow! I can walk!" I pounded on his chest but he wouldn't let go.

"Let's go out he said. It'll be fun he said." Xavier muttered under his breath and we moved away from the bar.

I gave up when I saw Evelyn approaching us. "Gwendolyn!"

"Evelyn." I reached for her like a baby but Xavier wouldn't put me down.

The maguritas actually were complete garbage. I knew this because I wasn't experiencing my usual drunk symptoms.

The were probably drugged too.

I could feel the heat between my legs. So that was probably a yes.

"Gwendolyn I'm sorry. I shouldn't have left you alone." Evelyn held my hand and walked alongside Xavier.

"Did you eat anything?" I asked her.

"No." She said.

"Good. You're a married woman with kids." I said and my arms swung lazily.

"Of course you'd start talking about me." She rolled her eyes.

The burning sensation had reached out to every part of me now and I was beginning to consider asking Xavier for sex.

It would make me look desperate but oh well.

Xavier carried me all the way to his car and sat me in the passenger seat. Francis walked up to the window. "Did you have fun?"

"Francis you wanna see a magic trick." I asked him.

He smiled. "Sure."

I leaned out of the window and threw up all over him. His clothes and his shoes would stink forever.

I rolled up the window just as he started jumping around cursing. He tried to open the door but Xavier pushed the locks just in time. I showed him my middle finger as we passed and pulled away from the club.

Now I was completely alone with Xavier.

Semi-drunk and horny.

Just great.

I leaned as far away from him as I could. I must restrain myself but I couldn't help feeling surprised.

If I had come out with Damien he would have just taken me into some back room in the club.

But Xavier focused on the road. Not saying a word. Until we got back to his 'home'.

"Are you Ok?" He asked when he put me down.

Before I could answer he had moved to stand across the kitchen from me.

I hiccupped. "What are you doing?"

"Restraining myself." He said leaning against the doorway. "Are you hungry?"

"No I'm something else that starts with the same letter." I pulled myself onto the counter.

Maybe there was another way to get what I wanted.

"Do you want some water?" He asked.

Seduction.