20. The love with a pinch of hate?

"Ah our love is a harsh cord that binds us wounding us." ~ Peblo Neruda

"I..I love you Khu..Khushi."

Something shifted inside Khushi at his confession.

"Arnav?" Shyam stepped towards him taking all his weight on himself.

"I have to get him back to the hospital immediately Khushi. Do you want to come with me?" he asked her.

Khushi nodded with unfathomable expressions on her face. Giving a fake smile to her family she followed Shyam

Getting him inside the car Shyam took the driver seat while Khushi took the backseat besides Arnav looking at his unconscious state.

I..I love you Khu..Khushi

She closed her eyes as painful memories came back at his confession.

"I planned to make you fall in love for days and wherever we met whatever I did with you was preplanned--" He laughed "By me!" He finished pointing towards himself with a snide smirk.

"That's what I wanted. For you to love me." He smirked.

"So that my task could get much easier and trust me it wasn't that difficult because I knew what type of a girl you're who easily went from one guy to another in a span of few days," Pinning her to the cupboard he gritted."Just like you moved from Shyam to me."

"You thought I love you. Haha. What a joke. Want to know the truth. Then Listen I never loved you. I never will. I love someone else. She is my life."

Her eyes widened as her heart clenched.

"I always imagined her when I was with you" He leaned in."I imagined her when I hugged you. I imagined her when I kissed you and I imagined her when--"

"Stop. pl.eas.e stop!" She begged as she covered her ears.

It was getting too much for her to hear.

He smirked enjoying more now.

Taking her hands off her ears he locked them behind her back and completed his sentence.

"I imagined her when I made love to you!" He saw her expressions going completely miserable.

"Actually it wasn't love making! It was just sex for me by the way and I loved fucking you everyday!"

Khushi paled. She felt her breathing stop as her inside chilled.

"And all this you know very well why I did! I don't regret anything and neither will I ever because a girl like you deserve only this. You disgust me Khushi Kumari Gupta. I hate you. I hate you like hell."

Saying this he grabbed her wrist and dragged her with him.

She was just blank now as if someone just sucked all the life out of her.

He reached the gate of RM where Ramo Kaka was standing.

The old man saw with tears as his Arnav baba threw Khushi bitiya out of the gate and ordered him.