chapter 1

ashley pov

"guys I'm gonna go home." i said goodbye to my friends and plugged my headphones in and putted my favourite song 'demons' by imagine dragons on and started walking home. I was walking on a dark road. I heart footstaps behind me and automatically  started walking faster. the footsteps behind started to quiken just like mine. I started running and the people behind me did too. 'okay ashley just Don't look back or you will be murdered. just keep running' i ran as fast as i could and ran into an alley and hid behind a dumpster. It was dumpest thing I ever did in my life. "we know you're here so stop trying to hide." I heard somene yell. "wait I have an idea." another said. "I Don't care." the first said again and he walked to the dumpster. 'shit he is gonna find me' I stood up and ran away but he catched me before I could run fasther. "you're not going anywhere" he whispered in my ear. "oowh fuck off" I yelled at him. "owh you're gonna regret that you ever said that" he yelled in my ear. Ughhh. I hate my life. He held my arm harshly and brought me to a black van. He pushed me inside where 3 other boys were. Damn, they cute though. I was sat in between a boy with brown hair and the most beautiful blue eyes and a boy with noodles on his head. "we're here. if you even try to run away and escape you will be punished." the one with the rmen noodle hair said. "okey, I will not try to escape." I said sarcastically but they didn't notice that so I was good. they let me get out of the van and I ran as fast as I could away, ramen could up to me and grabbed my ponytale. "fuck you asshole, go fuck yourself." I kicked him in the balls and ran away again. "you are so gonna regret that" he yelled after me. "go get her" the guy that got me behind the dumpster earlier. the guy with blond hair grabbed my arm and took me to the house. "why the fuck me?" I asked the ramen dude. "because I wanted you, I was the only on without a girl yet. so I got to choose." he said. "maybe we should first introduce ourselves. I'm corbyn." the blonde guy said. "good idea, I'm zach" the guy that droove the van.  "I'm jonah." the guy that got me behind the dumpster said. "I'm daniel." the guy with the beautiful blue eyes said. "and I'm jack. I'll be your boy." ramen dude said. "oowh hell no that I will be your girl. just go on tinder" I said in my sassy tone. jack smacked me in the face (pretty damn hard). "why did you do that" I asked inocently . "oowh baby that is just the start" he said smirking. for the first time in my life I honestly  was scared. I took a step back and just let myself fall to the floor and started crying. "is she crying." corbyn asked. "she is, I thought you had a tough one jack" jonah said laughng.  I heard footsteps walking over me and felt someone kneel down nex to me. "stand up and stop crying before I will make you cry." daniel wispered in my ear. I whiped my tears and stood up. "good girl" he said.  "zach, bring her to her room." jack said. "follow me" I followed zach to the attic. he opened the door and pushed me in. in the room were 4 other girls. there were 2 bunk beds and 1 normal bed. "hey I'm Joanna but you can call me jo. you can sleep at that bed." a browned haired girl said to me. she pointed to the normal bed and gave me a hug and I hugged back. A blonde girl walked towards me. "I'm kayla." she said and also gave me a hug. the other two also introduced theirselves as diana and jessy. "I'm ashley but you can call me ash if you guys want." i said introducing myself. "so how long have you all been here." I asked them. "about 1 and a half year" diana  said. " 4 months" said jessy. I gasped. "amd me and kayla came at the same time which is 2 years ago" jo said. omg I can stay here for years without being found. I started crying again. "so I can be here for years without being found?" I asked them. they looked at me sadly. "yes" they all said. I stopped crying, nobody is gonna find me here. "we need a plan to escape. if nobody is gonna find us we need to find a way out ourselves" I said.