author ending note

So first things first is that I suck at doing author notes and I can't believe I finished this book before the end of 2017.. and I started in about September? August? I don't know, somewhere there.. and now I've finished on December 10th 2017. I still am dazed that I finished it, and I may come back to edit the book but I really want to say thank you.

Thank you very, very, V E R Y much for being here with me on this journey of ups and downs as I've been writing. I just want to say feel free to give me a review of what you thought of the over all plot because it was my first book to complete and.. it was kinda sloppy here and there - nothing planned out, but you know. I'll learn and improve.

Like a quote I've made up off the top of my head - CONCLUDE AND IMPROVE

Conclude what you've done, what you've written and IMPROVE what you've done.

So I feel like I'll make this short and just say again, thank you. To the old readers here with me from the beginning, to those who are newer and have found this after I've completed it. Just to everyone, continue reaching new heights, you don't know what you'll discover at the end of that mountain - but I can assure you it'll help in one way or another. Plus you can change the world even by a micro fraction it can become a domino effect and change everything.

Keep striving, keep living.

Kye . E.H