Chapter Thirteen.

- Alex's POV - 

"Elena, it's okay sweetheart. Mummy's here." I tried to sooth my daughter, her never-ending crying causing a lot of banging around this place. I think she was getting everyone mad. 

"Will you shut that god damn thing up?" I heard a voice shout, seeming to come from below me. 

"I'm on it." Another voice called, before the door swung open and Michael stood there, dressed in trackies and a plain black t-shirt. 

"Michael." I whispered, leaning my head back against the wall. 

"Come on, Princess." Michael sighed, completely ignoring me. He scooped Elena up from the crib and rocked her as he left the room. 

"Michael!" I screamed. "Michael!" 

"Shut up!" More voices screamed back at me, causing me to shut my mouth. 

I could no longer hear Elena's cries, meaning Michael had somehow got her to sleep. More tears tumbled down my cheeks. I simply sat there, leaning against the wall, sobbing my heart out. 

Sometime during this, I fell asleep. 

- Andrew's POV -

"We have to find her, Sammy." I whispered.

"I know, Andy, just pass me the bottle. You don't need that." Sammy replied, reaching for the half empty bottle of vodka in my hands.

 "I miss them." I mumbled, reluctantly letting go of the bottle as Sammy pried it from my hands. 

"I know, Andy." She repeated. Liam whispered something to her and they ended up in a private conversation. 

"What are you two whispering about?" I slurred, trying to focus on their faces. 

"Nothing, Andy, let's get you up to bed." Liam replied this time, taking my arm and all but dragging me from my chair. 

"No!" I shouted, ripping my arm from his grasp. "I'm not resting until Alex and Elena are back here, with me." 

"And you can't find them when you're drunk and tired, now can you?" Sammy asked, gently guiding me through her kitchen and up to her spare room. 

"I guess not." I yawned, climbing under the sheets. 

"Goodnight Any." Sammy whispered, shutting off the light and closing the door.

"Night." I grumbled, drifting off into a restless sleep. 

- Sammy's POV - 

"He's down." I sighed, sitting across from Liam at the table. 

"Finally, what are we going to do then?" He replied, pushing a shot glass of vodka towards me. 

"I don't know, but we have to come up with a plan before he wakes up." 

"Yeah, we do." He frowned, running his hand through his hair. 

I downed the shot, pushing the glass back to Liam for him to pour me another one. 

"Any ideas?" I asked, downing the shot again. 

"We need a map of the area." 

"We have that." I sighed, pointing to rolled up map on the counter behind him. 

"Okay, now we mark the places we have been to, and the places we still need to check. All in importance order." 

"Now, that, that right there is the reason I love you." I mumbled, standing up to get the map. 

"I love you too." He grinned, taking the map from my hands and spreading it out across the table in front of him. 

We spent the rest of the night plotting points on the map, marking were we had been and the places we still needed to go. By the end of our plotting, we were both really tired. The sun was just rising up over the back of my garden and we both decided it was time to get some much needed sleep. 

- Andrew's POV - 

The first thing that registered the next morning was the pounding in my head. 

Then the fact that I wasn't in my own bed. 

I jolted up, holding my head from the sudden movement and looked around. I frowned at the room, not recognising it. Then it all came back to me. 

Losing Alex and Elena. The vodka. Sammy putting me to bed. 

Sammy. 

I jumped put of the bed, ripped the door open and charged down the stairs, looking for my girlfriend's best friend. 

The whole bottom floor of the house was empty, the only thing I could find was a map, covered in multi-coloured pins. I frowned at it, trying to work out what it was. 

"It's what we are using to find Alex." Sammy said from behind me, causing me to jump about a mile in the air. 

"How?" I asked, never taking my eyes off of the map. 

"The reds pins are the places we need to go urgently. Yellow pins are the places that we will go after. And green pins are the places we have already been to." She explained, walking over to the fridge. 

"Where was I whilst you were doing this?" 

"Passed out in my guest bedroom, the after effects of drinking half a bottle of vodka." 

"I drank half a bottle?" 

"Yup." She replied, popping the 'p'.

"Wow." 

"Yeah, now, get showered, we start this thing today." She pointed at the map then pushed on my shoulder for me to go upstairs. 

I followed her instructions and was back downstairs, showered and dressed, within 10 minutes. 

"Ready?" I asked, skidding to a stop by the kitchen door. 

"Hello, Andrew." A voice said behind me. I turned around to see two uniformed police officers, grave expressions on their faces. 

What the? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okayy, so they called the police? 

Will this help them find Alex? 

Hmm, tune in next time to find out xD 

Vote/Comment/Fan? 

<3