Chapter Ten.

All my updates this week are going to be dedicated to Nataluu, as it is her birthday on Tuesday. Those of you wonderful people who read Today Was A Fairytale would already know that :D

Anyway, another birthday shout-out to my sister from another mister!!

Love you gorgie!!!

Enjoy,

Laura-Ann x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, what brings you two out today?" Sammy asked, swinging hers and Liam's interlaced hands between them.

"Needed to get out of the house, you know who was there." I explained, gripping onto Andy's arm a little tighter as I did so.

"Ah." She simply replied, looking down as if she felt guilty for bringing it up.

"Don't even think about feeling guilty, Sammy." I scolded her, narrowing my eyes.

"You know me too well." She accused, narrowing her eyes back at me.

"I can read you like a book, Sammy. You let me in, now you can never get me out." I smirked, leaning over to casually lick her cheek.

"Do I have a flavour?" She asked,not even bothering to wipe her cheek.

"No, but you do taste like my fourth victim." I grinned.

"Mud and blood?" She asked, confused.

"No, strawberries." We both giggled.

"You two are so weird." Andy chuckled from beside me.

"We prefer the term special, not weird. Being called weird hurts our feelings Andy." I pouted, trying to make him feel bad. Instead of apologising, he turned to face Liam and they both burst out into fits of laughter.

"And they call us weird?" Sammy asked as I pried the pram from Andy's hands and we walked away from the two hysterical males.

"I know right?" I giggled, looping my arm through hers as we continued pushing Elena down the pathway.

"Shall we ditch them?" She laughed, gently tugging my arm in another direction.

"I don't know." I answered, biting my lip.

"Scared you'll worry Andy?"

"More scared to bump into Michael without Andy." I corrected.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you." She promised, pulling me around the corner.

I reluctantly followed, looking over my shoulder at a still laughing Andy.

"This way." Sammy shouted, pulling this way and that.

After rounding a few more corners, I came a halt. Stood at the edge of the small lake, was Michael. His body was turned away from me, but his eyes locked with mine.

'Mine.' He mouthed, gesturing to me and the pram. I gasped, quickly moving away from the lake, turning back the way we had come.

"Ally?" Sammy called, clearly confused.

"I've got to go." I explained, rushing away from her.

"But why?" She pulled me to stop, her hand wrapped around my forearm.

I looked over her shoulder, noticing Michael was no longer there.

"Don't worry about it." I sighed, turning back around.

"Hello ladies." A voice startled me.

"Michael." Sammy spat, glaring at him with clear disgust in her eyes.