The shower (steve x reader)

Summary: reader goes to Steve to find her sketch book.

I huff, annoyed that I can't find the object I'm looking for so I decide to head to the Cap's room walking in uninvited. I hear the shower running. Unaffected I walk into the bath room and open the shower curtain, I sigh.

"hey where- stop screaming, it's just me where is my sketch book"

He covers himself up quickly with a rag between his legs his face cherry red as I seem to have embarrassed him.

"Yeah Steve that isn't going to cover it so-" I say clapping my hands together
"Where is it. I've been looking for it everywhere"

He lets out a puff of embarrassed frustration and I simply smile at him hoping to get my answer. Reaching over he turns off the shower water

"Hold on and please get out I need to get a towel on" he groans and I reach over to throw him at towel.

"Nothing I haven't seen before, you letting me draw you naked was such a privilege" I say humor in my voice and grinning madly the memories flood back into my head.

He adjusts his towel covering himself a blush still adorning his cheeks, his chest wet from the shower his muscled tight as he folds his arms.

"It should be in my dresser drawer I kept it in there cause you left it in here last time, knowing tony he'd snoop through my stuff and find it and then I'd never hear the end of it." He sounded exhausted.

I smile happy with his answer and I go off looking in his dresser. Finding it next to his t-shirts I grab it smiling.

"Thank you Steve." I really meant it as I conveyed those words. I walked over to him and gently kisses him on the cheek getting on the tips of my toes to reach him.

As a pull away I see him gently smile at me reaching out to touch my cheek I meet half way closing my eyes.

"How about I get dressed and you get undressed and I'll draw you this time"
His words held promise and I found myself stepping closer to him my chest against him. I nod gently.

"Okay"

Part two or no??